Community post

Discussion

Am I'm going mad!?!

View Full Post

I can't help but think I'm getting every symtom and sign that I've I've been reading about. I've been poking around my nipple area to see if they are senitive but nothing. Today I've got a metallic taste in my mouth and was qute worried this morning after brushing my teeth, spat out yellow (hmmmm) and my pee smells.

I've been getting bloated, slight back pains, cramps and pains before my breast bone but could be ovulation pains but can't be sure as my first two cycles since I came off the pill were 28 days, after that my cycles have been longer, also unsure I can predict my Ovulation day cause of this.

This is my week window of opportunity, not going to bother testing as I think it'd be a waste of time and money. Surely if I consider my different cycles and just calculate this into days I might be fertile that might work. We'll see.

52 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

It is really weird how you feel these pains when your TTC, when I was pregnant before i really can't remember much. My daughter is 6 now, so really can't remember how I felt. I feel this is all new to me.

When I had the MC at 6 weeks, I didn't get any symptoms at all and didn't even know I was pregnant. When my period was due I felt like I had flu, and it was my partner who said you might be pregnant. Took the test on my period date and it came it positive. I'm hoping and praying that this is it this time as I'm not getting any symptoms at all

Koosh let us know how the pound sticks were, I can't keep buying clear blue it's costing a fortune! How many hours are you working a week in the Cafe?

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed

Rach

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for us all. I'm just leaving trying to feel any symptoms until I AF or testing time. Of course I will let you know. I've been told that they are ok, if there's a BFP then use a digital to confirm.....this way I can test (LOL) and not have to worry it's putting me in debt. Is there is Poundland near you? Sometimes they have things in, sometimes they don't so just have to keep checking. There were about 50 boxes in store when I went, was very tempted to buy them all...or atleast 10...I settled for 3.

I work 40 hours in the cafe. I used to work in restuarants but cafe gives me a normal life and get to enjoy the w/ends with my husband :) x

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I am 6DPO today and still have a long time to wait This cycle feels really long for some reasons! Maybe cos I OV very early, and hopefully the smiley was right on the OV test. I am a 28 day cycle too and this is taking for EVER

ambrlynn: How you getting on hun??

Koosh: How are you feeling today?

I Hope the stays away for us

girls x

Rach

11 years ago

Oh I am so relieved that I am not the only one out there driving myself crazy trying to second guess every little possible indication and do the maths over and over again.! I had so many conflicting indicators of ovulation ... According to calculators it is now but the opk put it as 2 days ago and cervical mucus out it at last week ... But that would have been way too early in my cycle !! . Seem to have had / or imagined cramps and weird full / dragging sensation since ov day. Been doing the bd every day or so ... Now counting the days till I can do the hpt .. I have a 7 year old and honestly don't remember being this nuts last time round !

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hi Alimaygirl

I'm fed up with keeping such a close eye on my cycle. Ov. calculator says one thing, body saying another. According to a website I can test on Saturday so might just do that but don't want to do it for just the sake of it, might just see if and when AF arrives. I'm in CD 25, DPO 14 s(going by average cycle length) so we shall see. Keep me posted how things go

Hi Rach07

Doesn't this wating suck???!!! I think just thinking about it makes it seem like an enternity.

I think I'm just going to leave it to fate as I've got all my dates mixed up but I remember thinking Saturday is a day I can do a test and as I have plenty now.

I've had pretty much constant heartburn for ages which I'm getting fed up with, don't know if it's something other than TTC. I'm now feeling tired soon after getting up in the morning, I'm not sure anymore!

Hey Koosh keep your chin up hun and keep a Positive mind

I do know what you mean, this waiting game is horrid! I do not have any tests, so I can not test early. I have done this so I dont waste money on taking an HPT test and then the arrives the day after. So I am going wait to see if she arrives first. I am always on time with my periods too!

Not much in the way of any symptoms, except my boobies hurt which I only started with when I had a MC, and these now hurt just 1 week before she comes!!

What are your symptons today girls xx

Rach

11 years ago

Hi Rach

Sorry for not replying yesterday.

My heartburn seems to have disappeared and still getting ovary and boob twinges. The last few nights I've been feeling feverish, I think I'm going to put it all down to my imagination.

I'm been on holiday this week and have just been really lazy, can't be bothered doing anything and eating and craving more than normal.

I did a test this morning, a BFN (£1 tests) but still kinda early days. I'm just going to wait to see AF arrives. I'm trying to pinpoint when it shiould but the last couple of months my cycle not quite regular.

Anyway, need to get off my bum and do something! Having a good w/end?

Koosh x

Morning Koosh

So Sorry to hear you got a BFN Fingers Crossed for you hun when you test again!

You did right having a lazy week on your Holiday. Thats why you get to do on holiday, especially when all we seem to do is WORK!!!

The is suppose to show this Friday, so I am going to wait and see and test then x I have NO Symptoms either and hoping this is a good sign

I can't believe how hard it is trying, when before I got pregnant without knowing it!

Rach

11 years ago

Hi Rach

I typed you a reply this morning on my phone but it all got wiped so decided to leave it til I get on my laptop.

So either the cheap tests don't work or I tested to early. I will test again soon if doesn't come . Thursday will be 32 days of my cycle which has been the longest in the past so like you I'lll wait til then.

The symptom signs I've had seem to have gone but today was feeling quite achy like I've been doing strenous excersize, which I've not done (not talking LOL. Getting to sleep as also been pretty bad.

Like you said, I think things happen when you least expect it eg. meeting my DH .

So looks like we're in the same boat just now :). Let the waiting continue. Anyway, it's getting late...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo