Community post

Discussion

Am I'm going mad!?!

View Full Post

I can't help but think I'm getting every symtom and sign that I've I've been reading about. I've been poking around my nipple area to see if they are senitive but nothing. Today I've got a metallic taste in my mouth and was qute worried this morning after brushing my teeth, spat out yellow (hmmmm) and my pee smells.

I've been getting bloated, slight back pains, cramps and pains before my breast bone but could be ovulation pains but can't be sure as my first two cycles since I came off the pill were 28 days, after that my cycles have been longer, also unsure I can predict my Ovulation day cause of this.

This is my week window of opportunity, not going to bother testing as I think it'd be a waste of time and money. Surely if I consider my different cycles and just calculate this into days I might be fertile that might work. We'll see.

52 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 52 Replies | Last Page

i have ate today without getting sick and i do feel better than i have .still have low cramping that started later lastnight.maybe its implantation??

11 years ago

I'm glad you're starting to eat. Maybe the worry and stress has had something to do with it. I was starting to think that maybe I could have signs but now I think of it mabybe it's AF starting to show signs....last month I was also very quick tempered and wasn't myself (didn't like feeling like that) and it was AF. I thought you got PMS (been really bad since coming off the pill) only a few days before but I think in my case it's a week or two before????

11 years ago • Post starter

lol i understand that i have been same way i got mad at my phone and decided to take a hammer to it.really? what was i thinking!!it was so childish. then i cried hahhaah now im laughing at myself.so many emotions!!

11 years ago

what does AF stand for lol im learning hahaha

11 years ago

You think that's bad, I started to get weepy and felt like I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry on the sofa all day last Sunday cause my DH said that that he didn't want t cheese and salad roll...that can't be something to do with this!!

lol i was mad at my hubby to when i smashed phone lol poor guys

11 years ago

I know, it's ashame the abuse they take from our bad moods, really, not our fault if we can hlep it....we have to go through all of this so they can go through all of that!

I don't you know if your other half has a clue, I don't think mine does and probably just thinks I'm a bitch LOL (not all the time of course)

Hi Ladies x

Welcome ambrlynn your symtoms sound promising to me hun! When will you be testing?

Hi again Koosh, i have been really busy but think I am back to normal with days now, hopefully. I was at a gymnastics Festival on Sunday, and on Monday I went to Skipton Castle with my Daughters School Year. I was that tired I went straight to bed from school

I work mornings now, just 9 till 12 dinner. Love my little job, I get to go home at dinner and clean before picking the kids up from school. I am from Yorkshire! Where are you from in the UK?

Koosh you will be testing soon won't you? i hope its a
I will keep my Fingers crossed!

Yet again been too busy to notice any symptoms. I have felt really tired, but I always feel like that! I am not too sure my dates are right either, as I ovulated early at CD11. We will have to see untill next Friday 20th July when the should come, hopefully she doesnt!!

Keep us posted Girls xx

Rach

11 years ago

Hi guys

Ambrlynn, how are you feeling after the w/end?
Rachel07, I can imagine you being very busy with the kids on holiday for the summer. How are things with you?

I have given up all hope at the moment of any BNPs. I just am not feeling anything anymore although terrible hearburn and just very tired today. Friday night was awful, manged to get some sleep and had about 3 hours in total and surprisingly still wide awake til bed time on Saturday.

Apart from that all I can think about is eating, but not always hungry so put it off as long as I can, then I just can't stop. Today feel bloated and feeling ovary pains.

I don't know about testing on Saturday although I found some test strips in Poundland so guess not as stingy with doing a test, apparently they do work!

I'm from Glasgow x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo