Community post

Discussion

Finally a BFP after One Year and a MC

Hi ladies!! I just wanted to share the great news!! DH and I are expecting a March baby!! We both suffered a MC back in 8/1/11 and have been trying ever since. Well our day has FINALLY arrived!!

I received my beautiful on Monday and just had to to take a digital yesterday and it too appeared with the word "Pregnant"!!!

I need lots and lots of

Here's to a

Any other ladies in here expecting a March baby?

and to those expecting as well!!

Emy

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hun .. sorry to hear about your MC .. hope all goes well !!

Heres to a to the both of us :)

Charlotte Kate

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!! SO Fabulous!!

I hope we will be joining you soon =) We won't be ttc for a couple more weeks (new cycle hasn't started yet) But we have scheduled c-sections so we will be a march baby IF we get pg with a viable baby.

User Image

11 years ago

Yay congrats! :) we are the same as you we were trying for 2 years and miscarried last year and had a chemical in April and now found out we are expecting a march baby :) hope it sticks been offered a early scan to help me out! Big congrats hope all goes well for u! X

11 years ago

Congrats!!! I am due between March 28th and April 6th with my rainbow. Hubby and I have 3 year old (nearly) fraternal twin girls and have been TTC again for 9 months with a loss at nearly 6 weeks in January. Hoping this baby sticks. Sticky baby dust sent your way.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo