Community post

Discussion

AFTER 30 MONTHS TTC...

WE ARE PREGNANT

After 9 tests all showing a line, we got a digi and it said we were pregnant 1-2 last weekend so we are now 5 weeks pregnant and so so happy.

30 months its taken us to get here but im hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months

:)

I have added pictures of my HPTs, i also took one today at 22 dpo to make sure it was darker and it was :) thats added too, feel free to have a look :)

PREGNANT with #2 Month 30 a mircale happened :-) - 16.6.12 fx

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

30 months - wowza! Kudos to you for sticking with it. We're on month #11 and it is such a draining thing, month after month (but of course you know this!)

Congrats to you! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!

User Image

11 years ago

It can be very draining believe me I know. We got pregnant the month i decided to stop thinking about it strange how things happen

11 years ago • Post starter

and a .. me and my partner were trying for over 2 years so i know how hard it can be and i too got my after taking our minds off it .. it is soo strange as all my friends who have babies told me not too think so much about it but i wanted it soo much i couldnt but finally we did and surprise surprise it happened :) soo happy !!

and to you and all the other ladies that have finally concieved !! And chin up to all the ladies still TTC, it will happen !! ** **

Charlotte Kate

User Image

11 years ago

I was exactly the same, why would taking my mind off it he'll me get pregnant but yet trying and charting wouldn't?! But it do works and it was hard to stop thinking about it but so glad I did.

Thank you for your kind words the same to you. So exciting :-))

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo