Community post

Discussion

Depo shot...complications with TTC

I was on depo for 2 years...have now been off for a year..me n my husband are trying to concieve again....and have been trying since June of 11 with nothing..my first and last af was March 15-31 of this year I took an ovulation test which was positive on June 8th beginning on the 13 symptoms started cramps,bloating,nausea,runny/stuffy nose,lower backache, headache,...all of.this has progressed not all happened at once but of what I think to be 14dpo hpt was negative should I wait it put or no chance of being pregnant...just need advice from others

Anyone have stories from being on depo would love to hear!!! Thanks

I'm so ready.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello, I too was on depo. I took it one time in 07' and ever since I haven't had regular cycles. I suffered from tubal cyst and my ovaries were clear right before I took it. I have been TTC for about 18 months now and have had no success. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. Other than erratic period I show no other symptoms.

11 years ago

What symptoms were you having with pcos. I'm so confused with my own body idk if I'm pregnant or just think I am

I'm so ready.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo