Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

Category: Cycle Buddies & Groups
Posted by nsking83 » Jun. 22, 2012 9:09pm

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

nsking83
Reply by MikesKT » Jun. 23, 2012 12:38am

Hoping for a March baby too :) Im 4DPO as of (6/23) ..making my hopeful due date March 12 if I were to conceive this cycle. It would make my due date a year (almost to the day) from my MC. Hoping that this is the month for both of us! :)

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012

User Image

MikesKT

Reply by nsking83 » Jun. 23, 2012 3:50pm

Yay, a friend!

Good luck! Keep me posted :)

nsking83

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 24, 2012 12:32am

hi! i saw the st patricks day thing on my chart too and i was thought..OMG that would be awesome! how great for the child, there is always a party somewhere on your birthday lol.

anyway...i've been trying to conceive for 8 months now. I'm not taking clomid or anything like that yet...so far i was kinda just trying to go with the flow and doing at home opks.. obviously it hasn't worked. This month I started charting my temps, doing OPKs, i'm taking prenatals and my husband is taking vitamins as well. I just got some preliminary tests today actually to check for thyroid problems, and to check my FSH and LH. My hubby got a semen analysis and testosterone test this week too..so now just waiting for the results. Hopefully everything turns out okay.

anyway...feel free to talk to me if you need a friend. i saw your profile and we have a lot in common. I"m 28 too and my hubby is 29. We got married in Sept 08 and started trying around our 3 year mark too lol. Hopefully this month will be a for both of us!

and

User Image

angeluv

Reply by cdabbott » Jun. 24, 2012 10:26pm

Me too! I'm on CD 16 (6/24). We just had a miscarriage recently so we are hoping for a sticky one this round. I need some cycle buddies so maybe I won't be so stressed! :)

cdabbott

Reply by callumsmum » Jun. 25, 2012 6:37am

Hi Ladies I am also praying for a march baby. Currently on my 1st 50mg Clomid cycle, i'm 6 dpo. Period due 6th july. I suffer with PCOS and we have been trying for over 3 years for baby#2.

to you all &

callumsmum

Reply by ellekayejaye » Jun. 25, 2012 6:41am

hi all! 9dpo on CD31 and month 41 of TTC.

No symptoms of either pregnancy OR period which is strange.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Clomid cycle #1
Clomid cycle #2
Clomid cycle #3

ellekayejaye

Reply by emyyjunito » Jun. 25, 2012 8:16am

Hi ladies!! I too am hoping for a March baby. We've been trying since after our loss on 8/1/11. We were given the green light in 9/2011 to start and have been trying since then!

Met with my doctor last Tuesday 6/19 and was told to get an ovulation kit and begin monitoring myself to see if I am indeed ovulating. Will have to do so for the next 3 months then depending on the results they may start me on clomid.

Anyhoo! I am due for this Wednesday and my periods have been like clockwork for the last 5 months. Sooooooo, I am praying I am not going to see her for another 9 months!!

Based on these online calculators, if we are expecting, I'll be due 3/6/2013

Well ladies!!! Hope to hear some POSITIVE news!

User Image

emyyjunito

Reply by Daph317 » Jun. 25, 2012 1:39pm

If we were to get a BFP this cycle my EDD would be 03/18, so can I join you ladies?

This is our second cycle TTC after a miscarriage in April. I should O today or tomorrow (got my smiley this AM - felt a weird pain just a bit ago, so I'm hoping it popped, as we did the deed last night). Did a lot of BDing last several days, but not this am as we were both tired from weekend. I'm leaving for work until wednesday, so we're hoping that all of our hard work over the last few days pays off.

Good Luck to everyone!!!

User Image
Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

Daph317

Reply by nsking83 » Jun. 25, 2012 2:39pm

cdabbott - sorry for the MC hopefully this is your month! looks like we're building quite the group here for possible March mommies....glad you spoke up! we're all here for you

callum - 3 years. wow. we're on month #11 and i'm going nuts - don't know how you do it! good luck with the clomid - that stuff about has killed me the last 2 months with the hot flashes!

elle - another 3+ years TTC. wowza! keep us updated, sounds like you should know something soon!

emyy - sounds like you're right in the same boat as angeluv and me, with when you started trying. good luck with the OPKs - what kind are you using? I've been using ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com this whole time and love them - they're very reasonably priced and seem to work well (check out my HPT image I posted last night!) Hope that stays AWAY! Have you felt any symptoms or anything? If you're like me you are trying to not overthink every single thing.

Daph - absolutely you can join! Actually, my EDD may have changed b/c I put down that I ovulated yesterday (big fat positive last night - check out my HPT image!), so we may have the same EDD now!
Glad to see such a good little group going!

As for me, I have barely been able to put weight on my left leg since this morning from the twinge-y pains, so I changed my o-date to today from yesterday. We BD'd Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights, so here's hoping.........and I already forwarned my hubby we need to go another round tonight! Here's hoping.........this business is exhausting

Quite frankly, I'm more nervous for for the fact that I had the WORST cramps of my life last go-around after the 50 mg of Clomid.......I can just imagine what they'll be like with 100. Stay away AF!!!

Hoping & praying for all of you.

Lots of being blown your ways

nsking83

Reply by mamae(: » Jun. 25, 2012 3:02pm

hi! i'm hoping for a march baby too! if we're pregnant this month, we're due 3/8/13. we've been trying since march of last year, and thus far we've had one m/c and a lot of disappointment. i'm starting to go a little crazy. (who am i kidding, i've been going crazy. every month, pretty much since last march) so, baby dust!

and i hope you get your BFP! :) :)

mamae(:

Reply by nsking83 » Jun. 25, 2012 3:56pm

mamae - welcome to this crazy club of wannabe march mommies! wishing you the best of luck!

nsking83

Reply by MikesKT » Jun. 25, 2012 4:29pm

So glad we're not in this alone :) Still hoping I actually O'd this month, im super confused by my chart. Any of you mind looking at my chart and telling me what you think?? (You'll have to open it in a new window or tab to view it.. my cycles have been SUPER long since my MC in march) Thanks! Heres hoping for March babies! :)

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012

User Image

MikesKT

Reply by nsking83 » Jun. 25, 2012 5:49pm

mikeskt - holy long cycle!!! have they all been this long since march?

I could only see to 6/8....but from what I saw, *I* don't think you had o'd yet...your temps were just all over the place. Silly question I'm sure, but you're taking your temp at the exact same time everyday, right? And first thing in the AM?

When I was tracking my BBT (probably should start again, but it's SUCH a pain....), I would throw out the days where I had gotten up an hour or two before my alarm, or if I wasn't feeling well, etc - anything that could trhow the temp off - just a thought.

And another observation? Holy BD'ing! No one can say you're not trying hard enough!

User Image

nsking83

Reply by member_74555 » Jun. 25, 2012 6:12pm

My heart goes out to everyone that has experienced loss.

Hi all - some of you I know from other discussions but glad to meet those I don't know.

Hoping for a March baby, my EDD would be March 17th!

Where is everyone at in their cycle? I am beginning the tww today or tomorrow - will be my 10th ttw.

So true about it being exhausting! I hate having to "tell" DH we have to BD tonight. Although today he seems all about it, which is good considering I felt like I made him the past two nights. Who would have thought you would have to make someone do that...well not make but you all know what I mean!

member_74555

Reply by nsking83 » Jun. 25, 2012 7:11pm

Hiya, pbc!

I'm on CD16 today....O day! Definitely felt it this morning - praying a big, good, healthy egg is sitting there........or being fertilized as we speak! Ahem.

Isn't it funny....never thought I'd have to coerce and bribe my DH into BD'ing..........we've been together 9.5 years (married for almost 4) and 99.9% of the time he is ready and raring to go. Tonight (after BD'ing the last 4 nights), he keeps telling me he's too tired. Sorry, honey, we hafta.

Wish me luck in my endeavors

Thinking of you all tonight..........good night, WMM! (Wannabe March Mommas!)

User Image

nsking83

Reply by TaraBT3 » Jun. 25, 2012 7:32pm

Hi everyone,

I, too, am hoping, for a March baby. I should say, another March baby - my daughter was born 3/22/11. She was due on St. Patrick's Day though, so I know how you hopeful 3/17 mommies feel :)

This is my first time joining one of these online communities, but this sounded like a really nice group of women in the same boat as me. I am on month #8 of ttc, and I had an early miscarriage in Dec. 2011. I have really long and irregular cycles, (last month was 59 days long!), but I ovulated on CD17 this month so I am hopeful that my EDD will be March 8, 2013! I chart my bbt and this is the first month that I have used the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor - otherwise I may have totally missed ovulation!

I'm currently 10DPO and planning to take a HPT this Sat. 6/30, as long as AF doesn't show up before then! Fingers crossed!

Wishing you all lots of luck!

TaraBT3

Reply by MikesKT » Jun. 25, 2012 8:18pm

Hey nsking83 :) Thanks for looking at my chart.. the reason that you couldn't see the whole thing is because its so super long that you have to "right click" on it and open it in a new window or tab. I think I O'd on 6/19. This is only my second cycle since my MC and the last one was super long too. I don't take my temp at the same time each day because my husband works second shift and we wake up at different times, but I always take it first thing after my longest most restful sleep.

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012

User Image

MikesKT

Reply by member_74555 » Jun. 25, 2012 11:38pm

Tara - wishing you luck this weekend! And the rest of you as well.

member_74555

Reply by member_74555 » Jun. 27, 2012 12:34am

I am so done with BDing on schedule! Anyone else with me? I think my husband is starting to feel like he works in a sperm bank!

member_74555

Reply by nsking83 » Jun. 27, 2012 7:35am

pcb - Ugh. ME TOO. My husband almost cried Monday night when I told him that we weren't, in fact, done with the BD'ing for this month as I thought we were Sunday night. I told him to get his game face on for ONE MORE NIGHT and then I'd leave him alone But.....he ended up falling asleep on the couch (he is an Ops Manager for a moving company, so this is their busiest time of year; hes been working 10-12 hour days every f'ing day), and I decided to just leave him alone

We did BD yesterday AM (Tuesday) just because, but we'll see. I definitely o'd Monday morning (can't remember exactly what time, but it was probably between 9-11), and we BD'd Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun nights, so hopefully we're okay........hoping, anyway!

Anyway....happy 'ing to the rest of you....I've been ordered to leave my DH alone at least until the weekend - ha!

User Image

nsking83