Community post

Discussion

Hormones not balanced??HELP PLEASE!!!

So i been trying for another since november i had jsut gotten my mirena out in June. Went to the dr. she said my hormones are not normal any more.. Makes me nervous that i wont be able to conceive after this birth control.. im stiill young 22 newly wed, im going to have to keep trying until. Does any one no what i can do to get my hormones back in place?? HELP PLEASE!!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/confused.gif

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had unbalanced hormones that contributed to my first two miscarriages. The doctor prescribed Metformin and I ended up pregnant with my daughter, with no complications. I am also in my twenties. Metformin balanced out the hormones so I could get pregnant and stay pregnant. I would check with your doctor about medications such as those.

Also, exercise and diet can naturally help balance hormones. Since my daughter was born, I've lost thirty pounds, and I've been a part of a regular exercise routine, and my hormones have balanced themselves out, without the use of medication.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo