Community post

Discussion

BFP comfirmed by Dr.

My partner and I have only tried this one month and concived. I had very faint pos at 9dpo but kept at it. Clinic on day one of missed af was neg. Took two digitals just this weekend LEU and had pos. Clinic comfirmed deff. Pos today. I am so happy. Baby dust to all. I am 5 weeks and a high risk because of o- blood and complications when pregnant with my daughter. Pray this baby makes it :)

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Yay! Congrats. I can't believe you had to go back and forth was positives and negatives. Glad you got your final positive!

11 years ago

Thank you so much. It was very irritating to have the ups and downs with the tests. But I knew I was pregnant this aint my first go around. I hope all goes well with you.

11 years ago • Post starter

congratulation :) lot's of baby dust your way

i am 9 weeks into pregnancy and got ultrasound tomorrow due to the fact i thought i might of miscarried very anxious .

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

Ohh I hope everything goes well for you. Let me know what happens.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo