Community post

Discussion

BFP this morning!

I was excited to see a faint (but clear) this morning! Baby #4 (and the last!) is on his or her way! I am soooo excited!! This was our 2nd month TTC and I'm 12 dpo today. I got BFNs on 10 & 11dpo with FR6DE. Best wishes to everyone!

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Get it!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!! I've been wanting to test early but I'm trying to wait.... and you didn't help! haha

Congratulations to you and DH!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Good luck to you! I know how hard it is to wait! Thanks for the well wishes! We're very excited!

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I really hope I'm right behind you! Congratulations and best wishes.!

Will you be posting HPT pictures? I'd love to see what a faint positive looks like to compare. I think I got one too??

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=31975

there is my image link. i don't know if you can see it at all in the photo, as it's pretty faint, but it's very clear (thought faint) in person. i'll take another tomorrow and post that, too. good luck!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh my gosh - I think I am right behind you... or actually, same as you, as we have the same due date!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo