Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 271 Replies | Last Page

When you start telling strangers your TTC and they look grossed out lol

12 years ago

If... for 2 weeks straight your house is so clean it could be in a magazine.

User Image

12 years ago

Also if you are constantly signing on here to look at the pictures of BFP's... just so you remember what they are supposed to look like.

User Image

12 years ago

If this is consistently the second place you look after announcing your AF on the thread you're following the most, because you need to make yourself laugh and feel better. Guilty.

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

I thought of this thread and laughed today in Wal-Mart.

....if you find yourself discussing preseed vs. other lubes with random strangers in the same department of the store.

This poor lady was trying to buy some feminine product & asked if she was in my way. When I told her I didn't see what I was looking for, she asked if she could help. She proceeded to shop with me and discuss the benefits (?) of various products that balance ph, hahaha! Reminder that we're all in it together!!!

User Image

12 years ago

When you say to yourself..........
your not trying this month and we will see what happens, convicing yourself that you wont buy a test until you are very late for AF 'because you havent been trying it will happen this month'. Then on 6 days past OV you pass by the drugstore nodding your head and praising yourself for not going in. By day 8 your a nervous wreck and go back to the drugstore buying 3 different tests incase ones wrong, ignoring the womens face at the checkout you head home feeling like youve won an OBE with your tests which you use all at once on the same pee. You can always by some tommorow.

12 years ago

Amazing! And so many of us are exactly like this.

At least we can all relate to the crazy TTC thoughts we all have.

Thanx for the laughs and confidence that we are not alone :)

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

wow, these are so stinkin funny,,,lol, thanks I really needed to laugh!

If ouch my boobs hurt is suddenly a good thing!!!

12 years ago

if u tell the hubby that he cant take a hot shower because it might lower his sperm count lol!!

12 years ago

when you only know the days of the month by CD1 and so on. lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo