Community post

Discussion

12 DPO New & Increasing Symptoms!!

So I was finally able to get rid of that rash and I've had 2-3 people tell me that it could have been pregnancy related. However, yesterday my twinges/kneading/pinching pains became stronger and more frequent.

This morning I went for a walk on my break at work and the minute I got outside every step made the pain in my lower abdomen hurt more and more with each step. I also still have a runny and stuf nose and now I'm starting to get back pains when the cramping and twinges occur.

Praying to GOD that this is the month He gives us our little soldier for Christ! Blessings and baby dust to all!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

i have also been experiencing the sharp pinching pains in my lower right side,sometimes in my left..& YES backaches along with headaches & white lotiony cm..i am 9dpo...GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

User Image

11 years ago

How exciting for you! Fingers crossed for you! My symptoms are decreasing although I measured my chest last night and it has increased from 38" to 42". I have lots of CM,a bit yellowy in colour but tbh I'm not hopeful.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo