Community post

Discussion

Sleep deprived

Anyone not able to sleep through the night? Is this common and is it a pregnancy sign?

I sleep at a decent hour every night but without fail wake up at like 3-4 in the morning. Then can't really sleep well after that. I just wake up but I don't have to go to the bathroom or anything. Anyone have this?

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Any other symptoms besides that?

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

No not really. My bbt chart has elevated temps. I get cramps here and there but the main thing is sleep. I can understand from time to time a person doesn't get a good nights rest, but I'm going on a week. I have never suffered from insomnia and last month I slept totally fine. Bbs sometimes sensitive but not anything out of the ordinary. It's just weird.

11 years ago • Post starter

Well.... I would say to stay hopeful! I made a promise to myself that after we tried timing our BD that I was going to go on with life like I already knew I was pregnant. Because I trust wholely that the Lord will answer my prayers. I'm determined not to let ONE thought cross my mind that tells me I'm not pregnant.

When I do get the thought I automatically follow it with a positive "maybe" thought. Because we can doubt doubt doubt or believe believe believe and I'd rather not stress over something I can't control! All I know is the Lord controls my life and this want... I know He will pull through!

Stay hopeful, in prayer and positive! Blessings and baby dust!

11 years ago

virtue05 did you turn out to be pregnant? Having same sleeping issues.

11 years ago

yes please let us know what happened! I'm not 14DPO and I'm having the same thing. Only difference is I can barely breathe when I lay on my stomach. And last night when I woke up gasping for air all I had to do was stop laying on my stomach and I was fine.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo