Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by stillfuntryin » Jun. 17, 2012 10:25pm

Well hears whats happening, im gettin sorta lines on internet cheapies but who belives them, im outa FRER's ,the last frer i did was 6 DPO showed a dark line stright away,got so excited call my BFF and as i was talking it faded to nothing WTF! Anyway i have wrote it off as a BFN,im 8 DPO today here is what is happening now, Lastnight woke up at 3am with this weird taste on the end of my tongue almost like a chemical taste, i couldnt get the taste to go away but got back to sleep, it was gone this morning and hasnt returned, im cranky as hell, i was really rude to the poor Austar girl on the phone cause she wouldnt listen, i have had headaches for the past 2 days panadol helps but they come back, and my boobs...oh my boobs hurt so much, on the bootoms and under my armpits mostly, my nipples hurt a little to touch (and i havent made them that way from poking em either) and they feel warm, much warmer than the rest of me, and i have had stabing pains on and off for 2 days, whatcha think?
oh and i have been TTC for 13 cycles now!

stillfuntryin
Reply by EmpressEbony » Jun. 18, 2012 10:33am

Sounds very promising! I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers! What day do you expect AF??

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

EmpressEbony