Community post

Discussion

9 DPO and wanting the TWW to be OVER already!

Since 3DPO, I've been having some symptoms that are not normal for me during my cycle. To name a few: A persistent headache, mood swings beyond rational understanding, fatigue despite 8 hours of sleep, twinges in my abdomen, and queasiness. I'm not sure I can wait until 14-15 DPO to test!

So now I'm 9 DPO (with 5-6 days until AF is due) and despite my brain telling me not to, I took an HPT yesterday and got a BFN. I figured it was too early but then throughout the day, I felt really sad and completely down. I woke up feeling normal for the first time in days and it made my "down" feelings so much worse!

But now, my symptoms are all coming back and I've been having cramps off an on all day in addition to being gassy. Not to mention my frequent and quite urgent bathroom visits. Could it be that I still have a chance? Could this be all in my head? Oh my gosh, I just want this wait to be over already!

Thanks for listening and good luck to all!

26 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Hey I'm there with ya I'm 7 dpo but only cd14 I ovulated on cd7! Stated testing today feel like I'm going crazy lol bfn obviously had a chemical last time I plated at cd8 so very nervous about it fingers crossed we get our bfp real soon xx

11 years ago

Stay positive!!!! There is still hope! ALWAYS! I'm 10 DPO and having ALL the same symptoms your having and I'm determined to live like I'm pregnant until AF tells me otherwise! I prayed for the Lord to send us a child and if it HIS perfect time then it will happen!

We should be cycle buddies! Did you try the Pregnancy Test Calculator on the site? It's telling me to wait until the 22nd or 23rd to take mine so I'm going NUTTS!! And yesterday I started getting this rash and just today it started to spread all over my body :(

Blessings and baby dust!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

The 22nd is my official day to test also! Not sure I can hold off until then...

Good luck to both of you! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww!! Crazy! I'm so going to check back on this post to see what happens!

BABY DUST and Blessings!!!

11 years ago

I hope your prayers are answered as well. Please post an update once you have one!

2 days in a row with a temp drop and today's was below coverline. I think I'm out and waiting for AF to show up. :(

Stay faithful! He might just surprise you! I'm pulling for you!!! And yes I will definitely update when I find out!

11 years ago

AF came today... Hello CD1... :(

gl ladies wishing you a bfp. I had a d&c may 17... my first +opk with most fertile cm June 11-12... with twinging pain and cramps... now I'm waiting... on day 38 of my cycle I believe and 11dpo now... I have no idea when to take a pregnancy test. Anyone know?? I'm sorry for your af showing :( I hope you get your bfp next cycle. As for everyone else fingers crossed.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm also having similar symptoms but then again, I think I'm pregnant every month. This time though I have a lot more gas which I'm pleased about because when I was pregnant (before my mc) I had loads of gas but also my boobs were really really sore which I don't have this time. I too took a test but it was negative. It will happen for us!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo