Community post

Discussion

LET'S TALK BLUE VEINS!

Since about 9dpo (I think I'm about 13dpo, and AF will be due tomorrow if she decides to show) I have had noticeable blue veins on my bbs. There's about 4 on each one and the veins go down to my nips and look like they're circling each one almost. OK, so then I started noticing these veins on my stomach, thighs, calves, etc. I've read where women say they've got these bright blue veins or veins so prominant they were visible through a white shirt. Mine are definitely not THAT noticeable, but just enough to make me go, hmmm I don't really remember being so veiny. I've read this can go either way..some people get them around AF time (never have I noticed them before AF. my bbs get full, but no veins) and some it means BFP. Anyone have these? Just how *noticeable* are these veins supposed to be for them to be a preg. symptom? Would they even be noticeable yet if it is a BFP?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey
I'm 26dpo and round about 15dpo i was in bath and noticed same thing with veins going down and into nipples, also noticed that few veins on my top arm are more visable as well as just above my left hip. Had bfn when tested earlier but been told to wait until my next af date (29th) if doesn't show up. Hope you get result you want

11 years ago

Thanks, PiPcat, I hope you get the result you want, too! I am *hoping* for a BFP, but will take AF if that means I get to try again soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo