Community post

Discussion

9 DPO New Symptoms!!

Hey Everyone!! Again, trying to stay as positive as possible! My irritability level is going up through the roof!!

After I got off work yesterday and got home I got a sore throat out of no where, my nose dryness & bleeding increase and I soo went off on my DH for something really small. :/ hehe The around 1 am this morning I got this HUGE whiff of chocolate and wanted some Twix so bad! I held off though! I'm not giving into cravings until I know for sure haha.

The worst new thing that happened was that I was constipated for 1/2 the day yesterday. I kept getting this burning feeling in my stomach like I do when I ate ALOT of chile and have to go to the restroom but then when I would sit down..... NOTHING! After the 11th trip to the bathroom I called it quits on that last night. Also, I've been getting this vertical kneading/cramp-like pain on the lower right side of my abdomen. Last night for about 15 minutes and this morning on the way to work.

Send that baby dust ladies! I'm praying for everyone here too!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

wow that IS crazy....yesterday i WAS 9dpo and had serious constipation. i went to the bathroom like 6 times with NO success. i mean (TMI) i was gripping the sink, fanning myself, leaning to one side and trying NOT to push but my muscles kept contracting. (told ya TMI) this morning, however, i had success & im 10dpo. :-)

this is a goood sign for us as i see that it's most common @ 9dpo.

**ignore my ticker**lol

User Image

11 years ago

Haha I doubt there is such thing as TMI here girl! haha I was getting so irritated. I mean it got to the point where if I felt like I had to go I freakin RAN to the bathroom. Then when I sat down I felt all empty like my body was all "What are you doing?" hahahaha And same thing here! This morning I woke up and did it with NOOO problems! TWICE! haha

I told my DH that it wasn't normal! He said I'm thinking about it too much and that's why I can't go but I told him I had a freaking cheeseburger for lunch that was pretty hefty and I KNEW that I had to go! haha I just couldn't explain the warm/burning sensation. I know for sure I only get that when I eat a whole bag of Takis haha

Aww yay I'm even more hopeful now!!!! If or when I find out I am OMG I'm going to scream I swear! I don't know if I'll be able to keep it from DH to tell him in some kind of cute way! haha I'm liable to run up in the work place and scream at the top of my lungs! haha

And the funny thing about the nose bleeds is that my DH is good for them. He told me last night that's a sign of a little him being in me hahaha cute!

We should be Cycle Buddies!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 9DO too and a real mardy moo today. Feeling queasy and my appetite seems to have gone AWOL. Tad headachey,can still smell something funny - now progressed from burning to cigarettes (we are both non smokers). Can't explain that at all as to why i can smell something that nobody else can.

Feel achey,especially in my legs,bit of a headache that comes and goes. Not sure if I'm getting a sore throat,not as windy as usual but that might change after the curry I'm having for dinner tonight . . .

My eyes are sore and itchy and my fingers are a bit puffy,my engagement and eternity rings are a tighter to get on/off than normal. Quite a lot of CM too.

I have got 1 test (20miu,instructions say it can be used from the day of my period being due which is monday. Not sure if I will test that day or leave it a bit longer. My period was 3 days early last month so who knows!

Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo