Community post

Discussion

8DPO

My list of symptoms include blocked nose,sneezing,tiny bit of backache,funny smell of burning (since 7th June) and since yesterday the smell of cigarettes . . . We are non-smokers so I have no clue as to what this could be.

I am on CD20 of a 23 day cycle.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey Funkyredmonkey! I'm 9dpo and last night (this morning really) at around 1 am I got this HUGE wiff of chocolate! It was the weirdest thing! There isn't even any in the house! My nose has also been running, then stopped up and bleeding and dry for the past couple of days.

Stay positive and faithful! You just might be! Have you checked out the Pregnancy Test Calculator? It's on the site and tells you when the best time for you to take the test is! My date is the 23rd!

Blessings and baby dust!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Hello cemooney,thank you for taking the time to read & reply! I can test on the 19th June according to the Pregnancy Test Calculator - fingers crossed!

I'm glad you can smell something that 'isn't there - makes me feel tons better.

I've started to feel slightly queasy and achey. Don't want to get my hopes up though.

Good luck to you xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww yay! A few days sooner than me lucky! haha Yea that was weird last night. It was so strong it felt like someone walked up to me and was just holding chocolate in front of my nose! haha Crazy!

Get those hopes up!!! We have to stay positive because the negative thoughts are what stress us out! And personally I know in the Bible it says to pray then live like the prayer was already answered so that's what I'm doing!

Everytime I start to think against me being pregnant I counteract that thought with a positive thought because it's 50/50. We get ourselves down so easily we gotta pick ourselves up! I'll be checking in to see how it's coming along!

Blessings and baby dust!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo