Community post

Discussion

I'm Prego Until AF Proves Me Wrong!

Hey ladies!!!!

I'm trying to be as positive as possible here and pray that the Lord see's my faithfulness. I've been experiencing cramping and kneading in my lower abdomen since the 6th (the day I believe I started to ovulate). About 2 days ago my nose started to get VERY dry and I've been blowing out blood snot since lol

I noticed that I'm eating the same amount of food, maybe a little less and I'm STARVING by lunch and can barely wait for my husband for dinner. I've also had some back cramping and just the overwhelming feeling that I'm pregnant.

It's going to be a LOOOOONG two weeks but I'm going to try to hold off and wait until the 23rd.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am really excited for you Cemooney! Your symptoms sound like the real deal. Especially the dry, mild bloody noses. I know what you mean by keeping positive. You will definitely get a BFP much easier that way. I see our dates are close. My AF is due to start on the 21st. Today is 7 DPO and I've started to feel anxiousness, lower backache, mild cramping and a feeling of fullness in my lower abdomen. I think this just might be my month too. I just have that feeling. I dont know how long that I can hold out on testing. Too bad Father's Day is a little too soon. Best wishes and baby dust!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks so much for replying LadyReason! UGH! Last night was the worst!!! I was constipated ALL night until this morning! It was horrible! I've never felt so frustrated and helpless in my life haha. And I was all short with my husband over something that wasn't that big of a deal! I also had this vertical kneading/cramping pain on the right side of my abdoment for about 15 minutes yesterday and again this morning. And last night this sore throat came out of no where! I'm almost POSITIVE it is!!!

Your symptoms sound promising as well!!!! I've felt the fullness as well but I tried to play it down at first. Now I'm not putting anything past my body! haha How exciting for you!!!!

I konw I was thinking about the Father's Day thing too but I know I won't prosper from being impatient. BUT!! I think I'm going to get my husband a FD card anyway just to keep him encouraged. I know he feels kinda helpless and wants this just as much as I do.

Let's be cycle buddies! We're only a couple days difference! BABY DUST!!!!! and BLESSINGS!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo