Community post

Discussion

Late AF 3cycles after mc

Hi ladies,
I just Need some thoughts. I had my M/C at 4 weeks back in march. since than I have had 2 cycles that seam back to where they were before my M/C. This would be my 3rd but I am now almost a week late. I have taken a preg test but was BFN. I called my Dr and her nurse told me I may still getting back to normal. Has anyone had this experience or have thoughts.
Thank you for your help,

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hey Edsangel32! Sorry to say that I haven't but I just wanted to say your in my prayers and I'm pulling for you! The Lord loves you!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Hey, I had a miscarriage back in Feb and I justed started my 3rd cycle today and it was 3 days lates. I was had BFN until AF showed. Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

I think I'm starting my third cycle after miscarriage. The first one was 46 days, the second 35 and this one only 25. It's all crazy since I was a steady 29 before. My miscarriage was in Feb.

I am hopeful (or trying to be hopeful) that my next month will be somewhere in the realm of normal so that we have another shot at this!

Good luck!

11 years ago

edsangel, I too have had a mc it happened two days before my three month check up. I have had a total of 4 mc. Right after my mc the first cycle was light and not crampy as usual, the second was normal, third was crampy and heavy. Now Im waiting for #4 Im having mild cramps now af due in 4 days. I did start the ttc again. My charting and ov seems to not be the same im not having the symtoms of ov. My temps go up but no ewcm or crampy like it use to be. Baby dust to u and I good luck and try not to be so discouraged

11 years ago

Hi there, this is my first post ever!

I also had a mc in March (9 weeks) and this is my 3rd cycle since that awfully sad and shocking experience. Before I was 28 days regular but since my d&c its been a bit all over the place, so difficult to know when I'm due and more importantly, if I'm late! After a mc it feels like the innocence of TTC is gone and although I'm excited, I feel too wise now to know what can happen. My friends who are pregnant don't know about my mc cos we only told a few close people, and they don't even consider it could happen to them and they are blissfully happy. I wish I could be like that but I know from my now on I'll always worry at the back of my mind about no heart beat :( Anyone else feel like this?

User Image

11 years ago

magenta so sorry I clicked on report under your comment thinking it said reply ( it is 00.26 am an Im in pitch blackness.
sorry for your loss - to all of you on here who have suffered a loss or losses - I have 3 healthy children aged 7 6 5 I mc d in november 2011 at 11 weeks tho baby had stopped growing between 7 an 9 weeks- they where unsure of my dates cos I got pregnant straight afer pill, even though my sac was measuring 12 weeks at my d&c they guessed the age of fetus from my last scan and it re ansorbed :( I had no pain before during or after mc I bled heavily for 7 weeks everyday stopped for 2 had a period lasting 4 days with 3 days spotting till 27th
started spotting again 3rd february then bled very heavily losing huge clots going through a pack of ultra think night time towels a night sometimes 1 every 30 minutes, ended up in a&E the bleeding slowed then stopped on the 19th feb 2012 then i had more spoting 26th 27th 28th then I got my first proper proper period with no spotting on the 16th march lasting a week my next was 13th april also a week then 11th may a week- was due next period 8th june but took a test on 10th and was pos IM 6 weeks 2 days today- so it can take a long while to get back to normal took me a few months while friends who lost theres later than mine stopped bleeding within 2 weeks an got a period straight away, everyone is different, understand also what u mean magenta about seeing friends who are pregnant who seem unaware (like I was myself with my first 3) ya dont realise until it happens to you, IM so stressed and anxious right now its hard not to be, I have my 7 week scan next week an im so scared, the few who know keep saying it will be fine dont worry etc, but its so hard not too, just wanna say good luck to you all.

11 years ago

Good luck on your scan, There's nothing you can do so try and stay positive! I am so sorry for your previous losses, I had one and that was almost unbearable. I'm 14dpo today, still no AF but BFN so who knows!

User Image

11 years ago

monroezelda, how did your scan go? How's everyone else?

User Image

11 years ago

Yes! I had a miscarriage a few years ago and my cycle was off for about 4 months. The doctor said it could possibly take that long for your hormones to get back into place. Don't worry about it though! Things will be fine. They tell you a mc is good though because it means you CAN get pregnant (I know it's a tough thought to swallow). I got pregnant again about a year and a half later. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo