Community post

Discussion

6 Days DPO, symptoms

Hello ladies! I'm not sure whether I'm 5 or 6 DPO...either way, I am wondering about the symptoms I may be having.

*SUPER gassy...like extremely. The girls at work are making fun of me. lol This is completely the opposite of how I usually am. 3rd day in a row.

*Soft stools...about 6 times a day. Also completely different than my usual. 3rd day in a row.

*Headache x 2 days

*Metallic taste in my mouth...1st day

*legs and lower back are cramping x 2 days.

*VERY vivid dreams past 3 nights. Also unusual for me.

I have a 2yo son and I had a few of these symptoms when I was pregnant with him. Just kinda wanted to know what you guys thought. Not getting my hopes up. Going to try to wait to test until 6/19.

Thanks ladies!!!

User Image User Image

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Hello! I'm 6dpo (or maybe 7dpo). I know today I woke up with dull/mild cramps on my left side and have had an off/on pulling sensation on my belly button towards the left. I'm hoping it's a good sign. My understanding is that until implantation, there aren't really any true symptoms.

I also had soft stools on Cycle day 17 and a +opk as well as soft stools at 3dpo.

Sounds like promising symptoms for us both! I haven't had any metallic tastes in my mouth yet though...

User Image

11 years ago

You're right...it does sound promising.

Yesterday I felt very mild cramping, almost like I was about to start my period.

Same thing happened with my DS.

Here's hoping!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies im also 6dpo. Been having afew tummy pains today and feel tender there. Im feeling quite tired but i do have a cold so possibly that. Ive had vivid dreams last 2 nights and soft stools. And quite alot of creamy ewcm. Fingers crossed we all get bfp's..... When are you going to test? My tests are already beginning to call me from the draw lol

Karina xx

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am also 6DPO and having lower pack pain.
Monday I felt horrible...just off, tired, crampy, back pain. It all made me think that I miss calculated my O day, but I have since convinced myself I'm right.
Since then, just the back pain, a headache here and there, and a little crampy.
I have a 3 yr old and I'm having a hard time remembering what symptoms I had with him. Each thing now makes me wonder, 'Is that a sign of a positive? or a negative?'
Good luck to you all!

11 years ago

I'm going to try with everything in me to wait til at least Tuesday to test. But I want to now!!!...even though I know it's too early. it's like my brain is on vacation and all I can think is "baby baby baby."

I'm so anxious and excited about it. I can't think about anything else!

to us all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm with you! If I could get a BFP for obsession, I would have BFP's in SPADES!

11 years ago

I'm planning to test at 10DPO (or 11dpo depending on if I O'd on Cycle day 17 or Cycle day 18). That's Father's Day (Sunday)! I know 10 dpo is a little early but AF is due on Monday the 18th. We will see.

Also, I usually urinate 2 to 3 times a day and I'm not a great drinker... so it's usually pretty yellow... last two days I've been peeing probably every other hour to every hour, and it's been clear. So symptom: frequent urination is here.

Anyone else want to be friends/cycle buddies/support each other/ or want to POAS with me =)

User Image

11 years ago

mrs.scheid,

I wanna test now too! It's going to take everything I got to wait patiently.

My brain is basically saying baby baby baby. When I got cramps earlier (that I'm hoping is implantation) I was thinking "Yes, my little blastocyst... nestle in deep" LOL.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 6dpo and from yesterday I have had cramping, twinging feelings in my lower abdomin. The only weird thing I noticed today was the metalic taste in my mouth after I ate a hardboiled egg and then the same after lunch(ate salmon). I thought I saw a little spot on my underwear at 4dpo but thought it was too early to spot so I'm not thinking that one too much. who knows - I will probably test at 16dpo. I'm usually 30-32 day cycle. Can we really feel things this early? I don't want to get my hopes up but I sure hope so! Good Luck to all!

11 years ago

I don't think you can start feeling anything until implantation. Some women don't even feel implantation. Some women just think it has to do with their period.

6dpo, according to CTP's calc, is the earliest implantation can occur so maybe! I know I'm urinating a heck of a lot more than I ever do... and that's very abnormal to me.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo