Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

6 Days DPO, symptoms

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by mrs.scheid » Jun. 13, 2012 10:34am

Hello ladies! I'm not sure whether I'm 5 or 6 DPO...either way, I am wondering about the symptoms I may be having.

*SUPER gassy...like extremely. The girls at work are making fun of me. lol This is completely the opposite of how I usually am. 3rd day in a row.

*Soft stools...about 6 times a day. Also completely different than my usual. 3rd day in a row.

*Headache x 2 days

*Metallic taste in my mouth...1st day

*legs and lower back are cramping x 2 days.

*VERY vivid dreams past 3 nights. Also unusual for me.

I have a 2yo son and I had a few of these symptoms when I was pregnant with him. Just kinda wanted to know what you guys thought. Not getting my hopes up. Going to try to wait to test until 6/19.

Thanks ladies!!!

User Image
User Image

mrs.scheid
Reply by boomboombaby » Jun. 13, 2012 11:32am

Hello! I'm 6dpo (or maybe 7dpo). I know today I woke up with dull/mild cramps on my left side and have had an off/on pulling sensation on my belly button towards the left. I'm hoping it's a good sign. My understanding is that until implantation, there aren't really any true symptoms.

I also had soft stools on Cycle day 17 and a +opk as well as soft stools at 3dpo.

Sounds like promising symptoms for us both! I haven't had any metallic tastes in my mouth yet though...

User Image

boomboombaby

Reply by mrs.scheid » Jun. 13, 2012 11:38am

You're right...it does sound promising.

Yesterday I felt very mild cramping, almost like I was about to start my period.

Same thing happened with my DS.

Here's hoping!

mrs.scheid

Reply by KarinaR32 » Jun. 13, 2012 11:44am

Hi ladies im also 6dpo. Been having afew tummy pains today and feel tender there. Im feeling quite tired but i do have a cold so possibly that. Ive had vivid dreams last 2 nights and soft stools. And quite alot of creamy ewcm. Fingers crossed we all get bfp's..... When are you going to test? My tests are already beginning to call me from the draw lol

Karina xx

KarinaR32

Reply by gbevin » Jun. 13, 2012 12:07pm

Hi ladies! I am also 6DPO and having lower pack pain.
Monday I felt horrible...just off, tired, crampy, back pain. It all made me think that I miss calculated my O day, but I have since convinced myself I'm right.
Since then, just the back pain, a headache here and there, and a little crampy.
I have a 3 yr old and I'm having a hard time remembering what symptoms I had with him. Each thing now makes me wonder, 'Is that a sign of a positive? or a negative?'
Good luck to you all!

gbevin

Reply by mrs.scheid » Jun. 13, 2012 12:53pm

I'm going to try with everything in me to wait til at least Tuesday to test. But I want to now!!!...even though I know it's too early. it's like my brain is on vacation and all I can think is "baby baby baby."

I'm so anxious and excited about it. I can't think about anything else!

to us all!

mrs.scheid

Reply by gbevin » Jun. 13, 2012 12:55pm

I'm with you! If I could get a BFP for obsession, I would have BFP's in SPADES!

gbevin

Reply by boomboombaby » Jun. 13, 2012 1:16pm

I'm planning to test at 10DPO (or 11dpo depending on if I O'd on Cycle day 17 or Cycle day 18). That's Father's Day (Sunday)! I know 10 dpo is a little early but AF is due on Monday the 18th. We will see.

Also, I usually urinate 2 to 3 times a day and I'm not a great drinker... so it's usually pretty yellow... last two days I've been peeing probably every other hour to every hour, and it's been clear. So symptom: frequent urination is here.

Anyone else want to be friends/cycle buddies/support each other/ or want to POAS with me =)

User Image

boomboombaby

Reply by boomboombaby » Jun. 13, 2012 1:17pm

mrs.scheid,

I wanna test now too! It's going to take everything I got to wait patiently.

My brain is basically saying baby baby baby. When I got cramps earlier (that I'm hoping is implantation) I was thinking "Yes, my little blastocyst... nestle in deep" LOL.

User Image

boomboombaby

Reply by virtue05 » Jun. 13, 2012 5:31pm

I'm 6dpo and from yesterday I have had cramping, twinging feelings in my lower abdomin. The only weird thing I noticed today was the metalic taste in my mouth after I ate a hardboiled egg and then the same after lunch(ate salmon). I thought I saw a little spot on my underwear at 4dpo but thought it was too early to spot so I'm not thinking that one too much. who knows - I will probably test at 16dpo. I'm usually 30-32 day cycle. Can we really feel things this early? I don't want to get my hopes up but I sure hope so! Good Luck to all!

virtue05

Reply by boomboombaby » Jun. 13, 2012 6:26pm

I don't think you can start feeling anything until implantation. Some women don't even feel implantation. Some women just think it has to do with their period.

6dpo, according to CTP's calc, is the earliest implantation can occur so maybe! I know I'm urinating a heck of a lot more than I ever do... and that's very abnormal to me.

User Image

boomboombaby

Reply by Angelique716 » Jun. 13, 2012 7:33pm

I'm 7 dpo and I became super nauseous today, my breast began to hurt, I'm hungier, I'm becoming very tired, had heartburn, and have to pee every 30 minutes...I'm going to test @ 11 dpo because that's the earliest I could test (plus it will be father's day...so if I am...what a great surprise for my husband).

Angelique716

Reply by Deej1020 » Jun. 14, 2012 9:55am

OMG! I am so happy to have found this website and this topic!! I am too 6dpo and I have been going through it. Lower back aches, headaches (here and there), heartburn, cramps and stomach twirls. I am going to the docs on Monday to see if I am pregnant or not. I am also going to take some pregnancy test until the 22nd when my mense is supposed to come on.

Deej1020

Reply by Cececo » Jun. 14, 2012 10:21am

5DPO here. One thing I'm learning is that if I want to, I can turn everything into a pregnancy symptom. For example, I'm also having vivid dreams and sleeplessness. This isn't common, but not rare for me either. I'm tracking my symptoms, but won't believe they are pregnancy symptoms until I get a BFP. For now, they are just normal cycle symptoms to me. I get to test in 7 days. Hoping AF stays away.

To ALL of you!

Cececo

Reply by gbevin » Jun. 14, 2012 10:26am

LOL! I totally know what you mean.

I am feeling NOTHING now, which is so disconcerting. For the past three days I have been feeling good symptoms, pulling/pinching on one side, bloating, etc. All morning...nothing. :(

So, of course I would like to invent something. My right pinky toe hurts. Could be my 3" heels? Could be a sign?!

gbevin

Reply by boomboombaby » Jun. 14, 2012 10:29am

Gbevin,

Other than a little gas, I don't feel anything either. But isn't that a good sign? Implantation cramps should only last a day. If we had cramps and pulling sensations, twinges, etc, that would be more disconcerting. That would mean AF is on it's way.

We aren't out until AF shows!

boomboombaby

Reply by gbevin » Jun. 14, 2012 10:31am

Pregnantnovelist,

I like your optimism. You could be right! Last month, I was feeling sore boobs...I mean horribly sore to the point that I couldn't concentrate at work and all I were BFN's. Here's to hoping!

gbevin

Reply by mrs.scheid » Jun. 14, 2012 10:54am

I feel the same way. I'm trying not to get down. I'm pretty moody and emotional today. I wrote in that silly TTC Journal on this site and filled the entire allowed space. Oh well. Still have the metallic taste and the gas (yuck!). Felt a little rumble in my stomach this morning. Woke up with nausea but I didn't sleep much last night so it could be because of that. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but in the process of convincing myself to wait, I'm getting depressed. Oh the joys of being a woman!

Looking forward to testing next week.

How long have you all been TTC?

User Image
User Image

mrs.scheid

Reply by boomboombaby » Jun. 14, 2012 11:55am

This is my second cycle of TTC. I didn't ovulate last cycle so I was ecstatic about the +opk I got and made the most of it.

Now it's the waiting game.

I just am trying to be as positive as possible, and why I'm not testing now no matter how much I want to!!! I don't want to see a BFN!

User Image

boomboombaby

Reply by virtue05 » Jun. 14, 2012 12:59pm

We started TTC back in November but this is the first month that I started tracking my BBT and using an OPK. I actually had a polyp in my uterus that could have been the cause of getting BFN so I had it removed in March.
We can all make every little thing into a preggo symptom but who knows. Last month I was naseaus but I get that way at times before AF and it did come. This month I had ovulation pains early on and ovulated (according to my Temp and +OPK) so crossing fingers. I am more relaxed this month about things and did have weird cramps the past couple of days but then again it can be IBS. Go figure...lol... oh and then I had huge spike in temp this morning but I'm still trying to stay calm until AF is late.

Good luck to all!

virtue05

Reply by gbevin » Jun. 14, 2012 1:05pm

virtue05, a pike at 7 DPO is a very good sign! my fingers are crossed for you.

We have been trying since Sept of last year. I got pregnant in Jan and miscarried in Feb. This is my first month using OPKs and I find them a bit confusing. Hoping not to have to use them next month...fingers crossed for me...

I really think this is the first month since the M/C that I had a normal cycle to even work with. I have googled and googled and googled some more. I think I'm trying to get the internet to give me some definites, but it's not giving me anything other than something else to google.

Oh well. I'm trying to be relaxed. Very hard. Good luck to all!

gbevin