Community post

Discussion

Two positive ovulation tests in one cycle?

Hi just wondering if anyone has had this. I had AF in 19/12/14, positive clear blue ov test on 31/11/14 but had a few ov like pains yesterday so took another one just to check and it cMe back positive again (static smiley)? I'm due AF in 16th and didn't think you could ov this close to AF? I came off my pill in Nov so don't know whether it's just my body adjusting or what. Any adivse or experience with this ladies? Xxx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't know how long you've been ttc this time. I had pos OPK on clear blue monitor the day before AF started but I also was having extremely long cycles 38+ days. Ended up being diagnosed with PCOS and was told that the OPKs are useless with this condition bc I would get an LH surge randomly (and eggs aren't going to release on their own regardless).
That being said, prior to the dx, my gyn had said that it takes several months off bc for your hormones to adjust. Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo