Community post

Discussion

Subchronic Bleeding - Clots no blood but baby still inside

Anyone had any bleeding?

I had two big clots assumed I miscarried but was unsure I was ever pregnant, so forgot it.

Next day did a pregnancy test for the sake of confirming that I had been pregnant, a test that should take 40 seconds for a positive was positive before my urine even reached to top of the strip of the test

Next day, phoned a friend who demanded I put down the phone, and go hospital for a scan

Went in scan done sac present, yolk sac present looked like potential fetus/embroy growing too early to tell if viable. Instructed to come back in two weeks.

Bleed spotted SCH subchronic bleeding confirmed but bleeding away from the sac

So now my two week wait is to go back and see if the baby is growing, alive and with a heartbeat..... WOW

Anyone else have this with success and a baby at the end of it?????

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had a subchorionic bleed as well with my DS at four weeks. They monitored it until it went away at about 12 weeks. He was a healthy baby other than that. They but me on pelvic rest until it went away.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank God, still pregnant 5 months

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo