Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies!!cycle started june 11th!l

Hi everyone ,
My cycle started 11th june and if this is the month for a BFP then i will be sharing my birthday with my baby! would be best present ever!
hope to hear your stories and share your cycles ups and downs together xxxx

73 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 73 Replies | Last Page

My cycle started June 8. I am TTC #2. That would be the greatest b-day present ever! Good Luck and LOTS of baby dust!

11 years ago

Hi my cycle started June 10th...I was really hoping to surprise my daughter on her birthday (June 11th) that she was gonna have a sibling but nope...AF ended up coming right on schedule. I was trying instead cups and tracking my period and ovualtion with those phone app trackers. I figured out how long my cycle is now and got a better time of when I actually ovulate. I plan on buying some more instead cups, pre-seed and OPK this friday!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Erica, thanks so much wishing you the best of luck this cycle come lets make it stick!!!please!
Hi mrshulk, that would have been lovely to surprise your daughter aww bless, if i was lucky with the last cycle the baby would have been born on my dads birthday! never mind lets all press on and hope this month is it! i am using more preseed this month and i started taking evening primrose oil up until ovulation, tried everything, gave up on the fertility monitor but gonna try it again this cycle. huge hugs to you both, best of luck. lets hope for a xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hope everything is going great so far girls!!! Good Luck! I am waiting to ovulate!

11 years ago

My cycle started June 12th and just ended today. We've been ttc for #1 about a yr now. I had a miscarriage last month, I was about 5 weeks. I'm really hoping for a bfp this month, and hope it will stick. Nice to meet you guys :)

to all!!

11 years ago

hi Ruqsar so sorry to hear about your miscarriage must have been devastating sending a hug your way
lets hope this is the month for us ladies. come on
@Erica i'm ovulating 21st, so getting well prepared stocked up with pre seed

Hello Ruqsar. I am also very sorry to hear about your M/C. Last November I went thru a M/C at 7w1d. It's very hard.

Novalunar123- I have not used preseed. What does it do other then make it easier for the swimmers? last month was the first month I started using OPK's and charting. I had 3 positive OPK's last month. CD15,CD16 & CD17. I am guessing CD15 is what I should go by? I am new at this part of it.

11 years ago

Thanks you guys . I have been worried because its not my first. This month I'm not taking or trying anything. Hopefully I have enough patience to not stress the whole month like I always do lol.

@ Erica- I am also very sorry for your loss.
to all <3

11 years ago

@ erica, i am so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. sending you hug
i really only know that preseed helps with some women who have dryness and is sperm friendly. But i have heard so many success stories with using this.
i would say from what you have said that CD15 is your start day, but dont go by what i say, i would monitor your BBT on your charts also which is a good indicator. @ruqsar so hope for a also for all of us too hun to all.
xxxx

Hows everyone doing?
Well its D day for me! so hope this will be the month!keep reading the TTC success stories and aww so amazing to hear how they got their .

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo