Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

cycle buddies!!cycle started june 11th!l

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 11, 2012 11:11pm

Hi everyone ,
My cycle started 11th june and if this is the month for a BFP then i will be sharing my birthday with my baby! would be best present ever!
hope to hear your stories and share your cycles ups and downs together xxxx

NOVALUNAR123
Reply by Erica » Jun. 13, 2012 8:16am

My cycle started June 8. I am TTC #2. That would be the greatest b-day present ever! Good Luck and LOTS of baby dust!

Erica

Reply by mrshulk » Jun. 13, 2012 11:33am

Hi my cycle started June 10th...I was really hoping to surprise my daughter on her birthday (June 11th) that she was gonna have a sibling but nope...AF ended up coming right on schedule. I was trying instead cups and tracking my period and ovualtion with those phone app trackers. I figured out how long my cycle is now and got a better time of when I actually ovulate. I plan on buying some more instead cups, pre-seed and OPK this friday!

mrshulk

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 13, 2012 6:46pm

Hi Erica, thanks so much wishing you the best of luck this cycle come lets make it stick!!!please!
Hi mrshulk, that would have been lovely to surprise your daughter aww bless, if i was lucky with the last cycle the baby would have been born on my dads birthday! never mind lets all press on and hope this month is it! i am using more preseed this month and i started taking evening primrose oil up until ovulation, tried everything, gave up on the fertility monitor but gonna try it again this cycle. huge hugs to you both, best of luck. lets hope for a xxx

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by Erica » Jun. 18, 2012 4:20pm

Hope everything is going great so far girls!!! Good Luck! I am waiting to ovulate!

Erica

Reply by Ruqsar » Jun. 18, 2012 8:33pm

My cycle started June 12th and just ended today. We've been ttc for #1 about a yr now. I had a miscarriage last month, I was about 5 weeks. I'm really hoping for a bfp this month, and hope it will stick. Nice to meet you guys :)

to all!!

Ruqsar

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 18, 2012 8:55pm

hi Ruqsar so sorry to hear about your miscarriage must have been devastating sending a hug your way
lets hope this is the month for us ladies. come on
@Erica i'm ovulating 21st, so getting well prepared stocked up with pre seed

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by Erica » Jun. 19, 2012 9:20am

Hello Ruqsar. I am also very sorry to hear about your M/C. Last November I went thru a M/C at 7w1d. It's very hard.

Novalunar123- I have not used preseed. What does it do other then make it easier for the swimmers? last month was the first month I started using OPK's and charting. I had 3 positive OPK's last month. CD15,CD16 & CD17. I am guessing CD15 is what I should go by? I am new at this part of it.

Erica

Reply by Ruqsar » Jun. 19, 2012 11:41am

Thanks you guys . I have been worried because its not my first. This month I'm not taking or trying anything. Hopefully I have enough patience to not stress the whole month like I always do lol.

@ Erica- I am also very sorry for your loss.
to all <3

Ruqsar

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 19, 2012 8:59pm

@ erica, i am so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. sending you hug
i really only know that preseed helps with some women who have dryness and is sperm friendly. But i have heard so many success stories with using this.
i would say from what you have said that CD15 is your start day, but dont go by what i say, i would monitor your BBT on your charts also which is a good indicator. @ruqsar so hope for a also for all of us too hun to all.
xxxx

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 21, 2012 12:27pm

Hows everyone doing?
Well its D day for me! so hope this will be the month!keep reading the TTC success stories and aww so amazing to hear how they got their .

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by pbc910 » Jun. 21, 2012 3:16pm

Hi ladies! My cycle also began on the 11th. Trying ten cycles so far for my first. I am using opks and I should be ovulating this weekend so my dh and I have been busy! If i am lucky my baby would share my bday too, well close enough. I'm feeling very positive so far.

Baby dust!!!!!!!

pbc910

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 21, 2012 8:17pm

hi pbc910 , be fab to share a birthday (or in the same month) with our first baby. wishing you a!
i dont know if breakouts are to do with ovulation but i have had bad spots last couple of days?
and yesterday i had the most excruciating sharp pain and cramps in my stomach, i couldn't turn my torso! never had that before ever! have anybody else felt this before? xxx

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 21, 2012 8:17pm

hi pbc910 , be fab to share a birthday (or in the same month) with our first baby. wishing you a!
i dont know if breakouts are to do with ovulation but i have had bad spots last couple of days?
and yesterday i had the most excruciating sharp pain and cramps in my stomach, i couldn't turn my torso! never had that before ever! have anybody else felt this before? xxx

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by pbc910 » Jun. 21, 2012 11:09pm

Last cycle i had some pretty bad cramps after ovulation, one which for about 1 minute was the worst pain ever. A couple days before af they went away.

pbc910

Reply by Ruqsar » Jun. 22, 2012 10:07am

I've been breaking out pretty bad also. It came out of no where. I've been extremely tireddd. I had a dream the other night that I had took 2 hpt and they were postive. Weirddd lol. I'm not gonna look into it.

I've been drinking green tea and taking prenatal vitamins. I heard the green tea does something to the folic acid. Should i stop drinking it?

Ruqsar

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 22, 2012 1:08pm

@ruqsar i dont usually have breakouts around ovulation, and i have also been feeling tired, and have had strange dreams, dreamt i had a very large baby boy? as you say not going to look to much into it as around this time its easy to be obsessed with symptoms.
green tea can decrease the absorption of nutrients from folic acid and iron and i think a few other nutrients. Drinking in-between meals can help, and limiting to 1-3 cups a day, which is still the equivalent to 1/2 a cup of coffee. And reusing the tea leaves or bags can limit the caffeine but maintain the antioxidants. I still drink green tea but reuse the bags and drink between meals. hope this helps. xxxx

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by pbc910 » Jun. 22, 2012 8:26pm

I had dream last month that I was giving birth and one before that which I ha d a baby. Hoping dreams come reality soon!

So my opks are getting stronger and no positive yet but i had a glob of ewcm and it was tainted brown. I mean a lot! I am hoping I will ovulate this weekend. DH and I have been bding every other night so we will keep that up as much as possible.

pbc910

Reply by pbc910 » Jun. 23, 2012 10:53pm

Did 2 tests today, both positive!

pbc910

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jun. 24, 2012 12:34pm

@ pbc910 do you mean opks tests or pregnancy test? xxx

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by pbc910 » Jun. 24, 2012 1:18pm

Opk, i wish it was a pregnancy test! Today my line was even darker, yay!

pbc910