Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4931 - 4940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@ mrsrogers1986 welcome to the group. And I can sympathize with the thirst part where you feel like you could drink and drink and never seem to get enough and the constant going to the bathroom sucks. Good luck.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Glad to report that my temp spiked on Friday! And it's climbing since. 97.6 friday - then 97.9 sat and sun and today 98.3!
I've had dull cramping all weekend too and my nipples are sensitive. Bloated and tired too. Hopefully these are all good signs. I think I'll test on Friday. I am CD 24 today. Not sure what date I actually ovulated. I am suspective CD 17 based on myOPK. What do you ladies think? Check out my BBT chart.
I don't want to get all hyped up, but that is impossible as you know! What is your BBT supposed to be like if you do get preggers?

User Image

10 years ago

Cd 10, finished my clomid last night. Now to wait!
My mom thinks I'm pregnant. Ugh! She doesnt know about the past 19 months but yesterday she yelled at me for helping my dad push a curio cabinet into his truck bed..."you havent had your babies yet!". I just shot dh a smirk and she saw it. She immediately got excited thinking the smirk was a 'I'm pregnant" smile. She didnt know the smirk to my dh was a 'please shoot me' smirk lol! I told her no and said it was a smirk csuse everybody is on our case about babies right now. She smiled and said ok but I know her...she thinks I am.

@kristi- dang...I'm not sure honey. It looks like cd 20. So happy you OV'd!!!

@mrs rogers- I hope all the symptoms you are feeling lead to a bfp. But remember, increased progesterone after OV can mimic pregnancy symptoms. I've been burned before. But everything you have sounds really good. I've gotten the white nipples too but I cant remember if it was a bfp cycle or not.

@athena- eeek!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Kristi I agree with Tara according to your temps I'd say cd 20.

My temp dipped this morning fxed for a spike tomorrow.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello ladies, sounds like some promising stories here. hopefully you get your BFP!!! I apologize i don't really have any interesting stories right about now.

Anyways, good luck!!

10 years ago

Great girls, thank you! I just hope my BD were time accordingly because around CD 20 I think we had a break. :(
what dosage of clomid are u taking Tara?

Athena, Hope your temp spikes soon!!! My fingers are crossed for you too. Are you on any fertility meds?

User Image

10 years ago

I took soy this cycle.i was hoping to get on Clomid since I have pcos and don't O but dh's sperm count was low so they apparently can't prescribe it. He has an appt with a urologist and so we will go from there. My temp went up but only to the highest it's been so unless it goes higher tomorrow I guess it's not an o spike.

10 years ago

CD11 today. Wow, time is flying! I'm expecting to OV between the 21st and 28th. Part of me thinks my body is getting used to this dosage and taking longer to mature my eggs (kristi- I'm on 100mg). It may have been because I had that stomach virus last cycle while I was taking the clomid. I possibly threw up one pill but waited 36hrs to take my next pill. So...guess we'll see.
If I OV later this cycle, I'm asking my dr to up my dose.

@kristi- I'm sure you had swimmers waiting for the starter pistol! LOL

@athena- COME ON TEMP....RISE UP!!!!!!...LOL- feel like I'm telling Lazarus to get up LOL!

10 years ago • Post starter

Lol Tara. I hope it's higher tomorrow.

Has anyone ever been extremely fatigued 1 dpo? I'm wondering if I o'ed and this a sign that I did.

10 years ago

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG COULD THIS BE A FALSE BFP?!?!?!?!?!?!? I just tested coz i'm home sick today and don't know what i have..... please look and tell me what you think?? I know blue dyes can be dodgy, I'm going to the store to get pink dyes now.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=173495

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo