Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4921 - 4930 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The rest of the prayer that speaks to your body:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesusâ?? name: You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God intended you to. Every part, every organ of your reproductive system conforms to the Word and Plan of God as we come together in pure, marital love. Body, conceive! Be Pregnant! Cooperate with Godâ??s plan: perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for 40 weeks, unharmed, unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby-spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren among Your people and the number of our days You will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive Godâ??s best; we wonâ??t settle for anything less in Jesusâ?? holy name. Thank you Lord that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory.

Amen

10 years ago

That's awesome pisces!! Miss you girl!

Doing the math...i wont OV til about Sept 21st. After that the next time will be november! Holy moly!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi, everybody!

Mjn - where are you? Any news?

10 years ago

@Waiting I was excited about your test, but sorry to hear your bean was not sticky this time. Sending baby cement your way for next time.

AFM - I'm swamped. Work is driving me crazy. I've been wrapping up a project at work and so busy this last week or 2. This weekend, I will be working again. I hope to have some time off on Sunday.

My computer basically threw a fit, so I had to get a new one. Finally got it set up this evening. I've been so swamped that I haven't had time to really track my BBT. I take the BBt, but have only had time to take a photo of the temp and not enter anything in FF. I am CD 16 today and had O pains since yesterday. Not feeling great about this cycle - especially because of the work stress. About to go to bed now. I will try to read some posts tomorrow to see where everyone is in their cycles and what's been going on.

everyone! Hope I haven't missed any BFPs!

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- not much has transpired recently. Everyone is sorta in limbo. Afm- cd 7, on day 2 of clomid. I'm sorry work is so stressful. You must be a ball of tension!

Sorry...day 3 of clomid! If no babies this cycle, asking for her to up my dose. My OV date has been getting later and later.

Hello! I know what you mean, I'm reading into every symptom hoping its pregnancy, Googling everything I feel!
I have been off the Pill for 1 year 5 months, but 'officially' started trying this month. On herbal remedy from naturopath, along with pre-natal vitamins, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitex to regulate my hormones (cycles are irregular). This month BD'd from Day 8 every 2nd day as Dr advised, lay back with legs elevated for 40 mins after each time, etc. I'm on Day 24 now and for the past 2 days had symptoms of a head cold, sore runny nose, headache, hot & cold flashes, etc. Didnt think much of it but today I've just felt 'pregnant', along with having dull cramps in my lower back and abdomen, as well as feeling extremely nauseous, only felt better when eating, but returned again as soon as I finished eating. Also noticed the milk ducts on my nipples are really white?! Feeling very dry and thirsty all the time, tired and peeing constantly. Don't want to get my hopes up but I have a really good feeling about this! Anyone else had symptoms like this and had a BFP?

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers - yes, those are classic symptoms. However, with the supplements you are taking they could be boosting your hormones, and they could be your pm's symptoms. Welcome, and fingers crossed you get your BFP this month! Don't forget that you shouldn't t stop taking Votes right away after you get a BFP. You should taper it off or wait until the 2nd trimester when your baby takes over a lot of the hormone production.

10 years ago

I think I got a positive opk earlier fxed for ovulation. I posted it if anyone wants to take a peak.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello ladies, just stopping in again to see how you wonderful women are doing.

Picesgirl that was a very powerful prayer. Might sound crazy but as i was reading it today, i felt something in my stomach i can't describe the feeling at all, it was as if He was blessing me. I'm very sorry if it sounds nuts, but i did feel something. I've been having multiple pregnancy dreams about me being pregnant and my mom told me yesterday she is still having dreams about babies. AF has still not showed up and there's no sign whatsoever. Bought 3 dollar tree tests, but haven't taken any, i just thought i could have some handy.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo