Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4881 - 4890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Wow congratulations lisserb

User Image

10 years ago

Lisserb congrats that's awesome. Wish i could get the same result.

10 years ago

Lisserb - congratulations!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies! Hold on to hope. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone! :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Woohoooo Lisserb!!!!! Congrats honey!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@ lisserb

10 years ago

Congratulations!!!! This is amazing hope for all of us....thank you for sharing.

10 years ago

Lisserb, wow, that is great. I cant imagine what nine years of this would do to me. Its been just over a year. I am going to admit i had a freak out this morning. I am 14 dpo, still bfn, and I had a few spots of red blood at 7am. I just started crying hysterically and uncontrollably. It hasn't persisted. I should be losing hope now, but i am hanging on to any string i can. I almost never spot or bleed first without noticeable cramping. This is my only thread of hope. And usually once i spot, it doesn't stop. Good luck to all you ladies. This is hard stuff to go through over and over, at least thats how i feel this morning. Its so hopeful to have support from others in a similar situation! Thank you!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@lisserb congrats!!!!!

I however got AF showed last night, I'm ecstatically happy since now I totally feel less crazy. I started having the worst pain, this morning there it was. I much rather have AF show up when it needs to so I can get back to the planning. But this week will be vacation week, so all is good =)

10 years ago

I'm sorry for everyone on here who are ttc it's no easy thing to go through. I've been trying to have another baby for 13 almost 14 yrs so I can really sympathize with every one of you. I know it can get discouraging and frustrating but just try and keep hope if it's meant to be it will happen. I've had to come to terms with it long ago and still till this day I still have some kind of hope that it'll happen if God allows it.

I've said this before but I am so very grateful to have found this little group of people who know what I'm going through and have people I can talk to about how I feel without them judging me. Just here recently I started to chat on here because I thought I was pregnant I had so many symptoms and still are having some but both HPT were neg and so was my blood test which were very discouraging. I thought o maybe it was finally my time to become a mom again I was so happy ahh finally after all these many yrs of trying maybe just maybe it was my time. Being a woman it and was my "job" to be a mom that's all I wanted for as long as I could remember, I love being a mom to my son I couldn't ask for more ! Children are my life if I could I'd have as many as God blessed me with so when I found out 6 yrs ago about my PCOS I was devastated I never knew that was why after yrs of trying to have another child why I couldn't. Back in 2011 I had a 13lb tumor on my left ovary so my ovary and tube had to be removed and I fell into a deep depression I thought my chances of having more children were over I felt like I was less of a woman because I couldn't give my Fiance any children because he has none and being with me he will never have any but he has been so understanding and is still here with me almost 3 yrs. later he is such a blessing ! So when we thought I was pregnant this time he was sooo excited then to find out I wasn't was so upsetting because I have a massive cyst on my right ovary and once that is removed then that is it for us having children yes I know there is adoption but it's just not the same thing.

He swears that there is still hope for us he tells me all the time that he thinks I could be pregnant but when all the tests say NEG then neg is neg which means not pregnant but I'm not so sure either I didn't find out I was pregnant with my son till I was 9 weeks and even then the test was very very faint. I wouldn't give it another thought if I still wasn't having symptoms so who knows yea it could be all in my head or my hormones messing with me but 35,36 DPO and still having the same symptoms I had a week after ovulation so I don't know. So there is my story I want to wish everyone on here luck and always remember to keep your head and please keep hope! I want to thank everyone on here for just listening to me and being here for me when I needed someone to talk to. Love you all !! I'll still check in time to time to see how everyone is. Love, Mandi

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo