Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4831 - 4840 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the info Athena :) I have an appointment with a homeopath on friday as I used to go to one all the time and it helped with a lot of problems. I'm hoping it helps us conceive!

Also I tested this morning, another big fat negative, I feel kind of numb :( If af doesn't turn up soon I will have to go to the doctor.

User Image

10 years ago

Also, has anyone had any problems with Evening primrose oil lengthening your cycle or making you skip periods? The last two cycles I have been taking it and both times af has been all wrong... not really sure what's going on..

User Image

10 years ago

Gracey do you stop taking it at ovulation? If not youre supposed to.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

First...dh's cousin had her baby about an hour ago! She has a heart defect so they'll operate soon and she'll be in the NICU for 4 wks. Keep her in your prayers.

Second- twice today I got really nauseous! I kept having to swallow mid sentence. Now, I'm having boobpain. Sharp throbs. It comes and goes but dang it hurts!

@mnj- I'm sorry love! Some drs just have bad bedside manner!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - go nausea & hurting boobies!!

10 years ago

I'm new and I'm three days late. I should be DPT 15, I have had all kinds of odd not typical for me symptons. I'm so confused do I test, is it too early to test? I feel like I'm going mad cuz I'm never late (normally early)

10 years ago

@phat- speaking of boobies...lol. I had a sweat bee sting my boob today!!! That's not the reason it's sore though. I couldnt believe it. I was swimming with my nephew and it got stuck in my top!

@riversong- welcome honey!!!!! You're not mad! Lol! Lil cookoo but not mad. Kidding! If you're cycle is longer than usual...i say test! What kinda symptoms are you having?

10 years ago • Post starter

@waitingonmymiracle I feel like a looney bird some of the time ... I was on BC for a while, but once I got off I immediately kept the same regular cycle and then just came earlier

my main symptoms I have been extremely tired for no reason, I haven't started anything out of the usual and I just crash asleep and out for hours.

I have been having very vivid dreams.

I have been bloated and gassy feeling which isn't normal for me.

And next my major thing is I've been nauseus ever since I calculate I would have ovulated. It comes and goes and I never have had this feeling. I didn't think much of it, but now it will feel like I will get sick but nothing happens.

I have had this full feeling in my ovaries, overall and going to the bathroom an annoying amount drinking a ton or not (doesn't seem to matter).

The only other time I was late I didn't have any of these symptoms at all and that was when I was on BC still

10 years ago

River if you're late then it isn't too early to test. How long have you been off bc and how are you tracking ovulation?

10 years ago

Tara ahhhh you need to test already :) I know I'm a bad influence lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo