Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4621 - 4630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nicky I'm 22 weeks and im still scared something will happen every scan I'm like please please be a heart beat also the other day I had cramps as was rushing to the bathroom to check for blood . People have said its part of motherhood and will never go I just hope it's not so bad when baby's born or I'm going to be a wreck lol

How is everyone ??

User Image

10 years ago

I'm mighty sleepy, but i'm not sure why...lol. i got enough sleep, i think. I'm tired of working, staring at a computer screen for 8-9 hrs a day sucks. Still kind of stuck on my results from today..gained an inch each in my hips, waist and bust...

10 years ago

I think I got a positive opk this morning as the line was much darker than all my other tests, we bd this morning just in case and will again tonight, we've done it every night for the past week and to be honest its kinda exhausting lol

User Image

10 years ago

The worries unfortunately don't stop once the baby is born. After you've had a child, your heart walks around outside your chest.

I think anyone who has has a pregnancy loss or has struggled to conceive forever loses that bliss of expecting a baby. It does become impossible not to worry.

I really hope we all get to see that sticky bfp and bring home a baby.

Hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Sorry I haven't been on much. Doing double work because my co-worker/friend's 40 yr old husband is having some severe chemo side effects & is hospitalized. Also, I'm trying to straighten out this mess with my son and am setting up his online charter school.

Tara & Athena -

One thing I was thinking about is that while a lot of people are getting pregnant, if you think about how you try not to disclose your fertility issues, there are probably just as many or more women you know going through the same thing. A lot of people don't talk about miscarriages & having trouble getting pregnant, especially on social media. You are not alone, and not being able to tell your friends and family about your struggle makes it harder on you.

On a positive note, I received my daughter's new birth certificate from my husband adopting her in the mail today. It's so nice to see his name on there.

10 years ago

my temp dropped again so I guess I didn't ovulate. It s so frustrating. But I've been researching online what can help and I found out that women with pcos typically have deficiencies with certain vitamins. So I went and bought all the vitamins that helped with my symptoms fxed. Some say they help with weight loss too. If I don't get my period soon I'm going to test and start the provera

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- it stinks dh is in football and cant get his sperm analysis. Too bad he cant play hookie from work one day! I'm sorry this cycle might be a bust .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey guys. I was on Youtube reviewing some TTC stuff and ran across this VLog. I fell in love with this couople and their TTC Journey. They are sooooo adorable.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYv8VkKxvmfYIRbowQALwCw

User Image

10 years ago

@Waiting sorry to hear DH can't get away. I know how you feel. That is how I felt at the begining of this cycle. I was on vacation, so I had to skip the Femara this month because my RE could not monitor me. I still hope that we are successful anyway. Fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

So I have been spotting foe 7 days now and now its heavy so I'm sure its.. nothing like bleeding for two week

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo