Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4451 - 4460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i took a pink dye when i woke up today and it was Negative, then i read the box and it said test as early as day AF is due. so i was like well oh. so maybe theres still a chance. :-/

oh well lol

10 years ago

and Athena thanks again for apologizing last night. and giving me your insight...

10 years ago

You're welcome mandie and also thank you for your apology. I'm glad I could help.

I'm really depressed right now. Dh just left for 3 days and I got a positive ovulation test. We bded at like 2 in the morning Saturday. Here's to hoping and my temp went back down today.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=156301

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

well hey lets hope it all works out!

maybe his soldiers will be ready when your egg is coming through!!
:D

10 years ago

OMG Yes lol
I know how you feel 100% plus the ...I should wait to test...but other women get a positive at 7/8dpo...no I should wait....well maybe I'll just test.... Oh I knew it was to early ... and so on and so on until AF shows
That about sums up every month lol
I am usually a very calm person however this TTC has made me a crazy person at times lol

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago

LAURA- lol never thought id become a POAS FREAK. lol..

i bought some cheapies last night! the .88 cent ones from walmart lol.

just had so many blue dyes give me faints yesterday. and day before.

clear blue, accuclear, equate, so i tested with red dye and it said it comes as early AF is due so i still have a while. lol

10 years ago

Mandie Tara had a positive on a .88 cheapie at 10 dpo whe her hcg was 20 so it's possible to get a faint on those early. I've heard that it takes those a while to get dark.

10 years ago

athena, well then i dont think i am pregnant cuz there isnt even a slight sign on the cheapie..

INFACT a BOLD really bold red NEGAVTIVE! lol.

i'll try again tomorrow morning.. that way i am 10DPO.

but i seriously doubt it'll be positive lol because of how bold;y negative it is currently.

WAHH!! lol

10 years ago

Well hers wasn't as dark as her wondfo but you could def see it. Especially 12 dpo. But don't give up hope yet, those aren't quite as sensitive as others and you're not out til the fat sings.

10 years ago

lol.

i see some ladies on here getting BFP on the Digitals and it says 1-2 weeks pregnant... thats insane to me!! its sooooo early!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo