Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4271 - 4280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you sweetie. We all get aggravated and jealous when people are highly fertile. I have so many cousins and friends that are knocked up right now. And it's so easy for them! Take my friend for instance, they wanted a baby but werent really trying...yet they had sex once during her fertile period and boom she's 7 weeks preg! ONCE! Dh and I have been banging our brains out and all we get is AF and losses! It sucks! Sorry...going thru my anger stage lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Kristi dh and I have been trying for a year now and I may have had a chemical last week. I try to pray when negative thoughts come to mind. One thing that has helped me get past some of the negative is I had a fertility reading from a psychic, if you want the info I could shoot you a message. We have become a close knit group of friends in here, welcome and feel free to vent. We all have at one point or another.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Kris - welcome!

10 years ago

Holly - hope you get your BFP tomorrow.

10 years ago

Tara - are you still nauseous like before? How do you feel physically right now?

10 years ago

Wellllll....while we're venting....dh is driving me insane. He wouldnt talk about the pregnancy and get excited for fear it wouldnt work out so I couldnt talk to him about it. It was like he put a wall up between him and me & baby. I understand him though. But now that things have gone downhill and the pregnancy isnt considered viable...he wont acknowledge that either. He keeps saying the numbers are wrong and nothing bad is going to happen. Before hand he wouldnt talk like it was real and now he wont talk like it's a mc. If I start talking to him about how I feel or say 'i dont want to go out with this going on', he replies 'I dont know what you're talking about..nothing's happening'. I try to be serious with him but it doesnt work. I'm dealing with this alone just like last time. Dont get me wrong, he holds me when I cry but he always ends up saying 'dont know why you are crying though. Babies are fine'.

Hopeful is one thing but denial is another...

Tired, nauseous maybe a couple times a day, and nipples still sore. Temps are high (still temping so I can see when/if it drops so I can keep a closer eye out for bleeding. Afraid I'll bleed all over the couch or something if I dont have a big pad on.)
Lots of pulling pinching. Feels like my hips are being pulled on by a string towards my uterus. I'm sure my body just hasnt gotten the clue yet.

tara i think its harder for men when they cant see anything eg he not seen u bleed so for him its not real to him u are preg . does that make sence ? ( and they say us women are hard to understand lol )

and im with everyone else i think they got your numbers wrong your in my thoughts and prayers xx

i do keep spying on u all lol

hi to all the newbies

and to those who have got their

User Image

10 years ago

He was this way last time though. Even through the pain and bleeding he still didnt believe it til my beta came back as 3.

Men are strange do u think he could be bottling his feels up ?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo