Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4231 - 4240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Okay, so I need to be an adult about this. I'm late enough that I asked dh to get me some frers while he's out checking jobs. If I'm not pg,.I need to see the doctor to get my next cycle started, so I guess I'll take frer and then either way see my.doctor tomorrow. Luckily, she had a child at 40, so she knows exactly how I feel about this. We're about to buy tickets.to the voodoo music festival in New Orleans so I can see Pearl Jam, but obviously if I am pg, I don't need to be at any music festival, and these tickets are several hundred dollars.

Sorry about my crazy typos. I had to get a new tablet when I quit my.job,.and its not used to me.yet! Its starting to make some corrections, but I still look completely illiterate, and I promise I'm not!!! I even have an advanced accounting degree and an education degree :/

10 years ago

Mari I had a reading from Tania too. She said my month was August. We shall see.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- that means probably this cycle!!!

10 years ago

Good morning everyone! I took another test this morning and again very faint positive on Wondfo and .88 Wal-mart brand. I'm starting to feel a little discouraged since they aren't darker than yesterday - they actually look lighter to me. I am hoping it is just because I'm early or perhaps I did still have some of the trigger in my system yesterday.

Today I'm 12DPO and I hoped to have a clear BFP by now.

AF is due on Friday, so I'll probably know something by the end of the week. If I'm out this month, it won't be all bad. AF should be gone by the time I go on vacation at the end of the month.

User Image

10 years ago

Temp up to 98.9 and could barely keep my food down this morning. Took another hpt and positive (about same as last night). If hcg was dropping 2 days ago you'd think i'd see it on the hpts. Sitting in drs lab waiting. Got up early to get it done so I can get the results tonight. My lower back is tight too. Havent gotten that before af/mc.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Blood drawn. Sitting here icing my arm cause she kept missing my vein .

Apprehensive but feeling a bit better after reading a lot of success stories with 12dpo 20ish betas.

No signs of af and tests and temps look great.

Tara-that tight ,uncomfortable ,middle back throbbing is totally normal. Mine has gone away now .but it's a good sign !!!it was one of my earliest symptoms .cant wait to hear about your betas this evening . At what age did u loose your last baby/babies ?

10 years ago

I had a chemical in july 2011...and my last m/c was just 4 months ago on March 18th.

@mari- did you test?

@holly- i hope they get darker!

About 3 hours left

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo