Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4171 - 4180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I took a frer this morning and I see a faint line. Tell me what you think though. Im still bleeding too.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=150781

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

There's something there, just hard to see on my phone.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok... Couldnt take it so I poas with SMU. Used old test and new test. Both have pink lines and are darker. Came up in 5 mind when I looked. Posting pic now.

@athena- pulled back my screen protector and I see a line on yours! I'm so nervous though....for both of us! We both feel so close to the finish line!

Sorry. This old test new test comment is screwing people up LOL!

Old batch, new batch!

I just dragged my dh down the hallway into the bathroom as he laughed hysterically!!!! I asked him to pee in a cup for me!! lol

I used the same batch of tests that I was afraid were bad. His test is stark white!!!!!!!!!!! ZIP NADA NOTHING!!!
So indeed my tests are positive!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to death this isnt real or it's gonna end badly so I'm not celebrating til I get a good couple of blood tests!
Dont get me wrong I'm still giddy inside!
Poor dh....he's so worried, that he wont really acknowledge them as positive. He says there is a line but he wont talk about it. I understand though.
When I told him yesterday, he got so excited...then turned pale.

Everyone --- I'm gonna try to give her some space .but she's making me mad .she will call me when she's in the car bored driving to meet up with her "new friends " and cut me off an be like ,"oh gotta go I'm at So &so's !" I refuse to tell anyone until I'm at least 13 weeks .but being in this pretty much alone sucks.my df is just like your dh Tara ...to scared to be happy .and never wants to talk about anything .its just frustrating ...........anyways ...Tara- go get a frer!!!!!! I def see those lines ! Athena -I think I see a line on your frer .my phone sucks.hope everything goes great for both of you ladies :))) so excited to see how things progress :()) yah!

10 years ago

@waiting and athena- WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its real and super sticky!

@nicky- I lost a lot of friends when I got pregnant waaaaay back in the day. As soon as they got pg, we all picked up like there had never been a break :) It will get better and you'll meet mommy friends, but it sucks when you feel alone :(

I have a question and I can't find the answer to it...
Last month, I started lightly bleeding on the 13th, so I put that in my phone as cd1. Then, I started heavy bleeding on the 16th, and I made a note to myself that maybe THAT was cd1. If the 13th was cd1, I'm now 3 days late. If it was the 16th that was cd1, I should have woken up this morning with the witch laughing at me. I have had no cramping or bleeding, no sign of her at all. The last test I took was about 5 days ago and it was a huge, nasty, bfn, so I gave up for this month. Now I'm wondering if I am late. My bbs are sore and my hubby says they are also noticeably bigger. I have been eating like crazy the past few days, and it all has to be super spicy, and the im still not satisfied. I've also been stuffy with a runny nose the past few days. Soooo...I'm really trying to figure out where I am in my cycle, and I'm so confused! I know I could wake up in the morning with the witch hanging out, and I don't want to have false hope anymore :(

10 years ago

Thanks girls :). I'm laying here in bed worrying myself about whether my temp will look good in the morning or if the test will be positive.... Ugh!!!! Afraid it'll just disappear.... Pray for me girls!

@nicky- oh she doesnt even know yet! My friends all deserted me years ago cause I didnt party. My sister became my best friend until I met dh. I understand the lonely feeling. My closest friend moved to texas a couple yrs ago and I just visited her but it's not the same.

@mari- well....no clue lol!!!!! Give it a couple more days and poas :). I know... It sounds so simple. gotta love how no matter how many cycles we have it still freaks us out!

We need some kind of thermometer that tells us what cd we're on! I'm 40 years old, I've had periods since I was 9 years old, and I still don't know what cd1 is! It makes me really wish that I temp, but our schedule is so crazy and erratic that I never wake up at the same time. Sometimes I don't even go to sleep until 4 am, so even if I set an alarm, half the time I wouldn't even have been in bed long enough! We own a commercial flooring company, so a lot of that has to be done after business hours, so when we have people working on a project, I would hardly even see dh if I didn't stay up :/

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo