Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4111 - 4120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

That's great Athena! BD for the next 3 days!!!

AFM - I'm soooo tired. I had to take a nap yesterday and took a 4-hour nap today. I know it can be from the HCG Trigger and Progesterone I started last night which can mimic pregnancy symptoms.

User Image

10 years ago

@nyc- omg! Dh and I were laughing so hard at your nibblets story!

@athena- yaaaa!!! You won the OV lottery!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting- its so funny that you brought up the ovulation lottery, because I was thinking the other day that my poas is a lot like people who play the lottery. The only difference is that they're scratching cards to see what they got, and I poas to see what I got!

10 years ago

@ Athena -yahhhhh!!!!! ultrasound at 9:30 am .

10 years ago

@ mari- lol! Instead of palm tree, palm tree, palm tree...we want pink line, pink line! Yahtzee!!

@nicky- cant for an update. Btw, my friend that's pregnant now..her name is niki! Lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies for all your support. I hope we caught the eggie. I got out of the shower and dh had the room set up for some romance. Candles music etc he is the best :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm defo a crazy women lol its the second week by boobs have being sore for. They started being sore the day I was ment to start my period that's now two weeks late. I took a pregnancy test 5 days ago and it was negative :( . But the month before it was 5 days late and then only lasted 2days :/. Took a test then aswell and that was negative. I keep getting cramps to.

10 years ago

The baby is fine & healthy with a good heartbeat .but I have a subcorronic hemmorage (a blood clot) in between my placenta an uterus wall .she said its very common it happens in most pregnancies and that it should absorb or it could bleed out ..worst case scenario it gets bigger .but it should be fine I just have to take it easy no sex ect,I have another appt in 10 days to check and make sure it's not getting worse .just a little scary.baby is also measuring 3 days. Behind .but thats not uncommon .but tatertot is cute and the hb very good at 166 bpm.df went and as soon as we got home the new guy who just hired him called to say he doesn't know if there will be enough work to keep him on full time .urhh .so now he's in a bad mood and worried .stupid guy had to stink up my day,

10 years ago

Nicky - glad you got good news. Try not to worry too much about the clot.

NYC - welcome. If I missed you before now, I apologize.

Mari - when are you testing again?

Tara - when are you testing?

Holly - when are you testing?

Athena - when are you testing?

Bahahaha

I'm too stressed out to BD, and my dh is doing the, "We have enough kids," crapola again, so no ttc this month. Maybe when/if things calm down around here again...

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Dr confirmed that I was pregnant then checked my levels to make sure they were doubling right and found they were dropping.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo