Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3991 - 4000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

You dont have to go anywhere nicky! But if you do...keep us updated! Or at least me!

Waiting for a half hour for ultrasound!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

No Nicky it's ok you don't have to leave. It's different because you've been where we are. I just hate the fertile myrtles of the world that get pregnant without even knowing how this feels.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Don't go, Nicky!

10 years ago

Nicky, don't leave. It gives us hope and something to look forward to. I like hearing about the experience of those who get their BFPs. As Athena said, you have been where we are and you understand the challenges, so don't feel like you should leave.

I don't know about you, but when I did get my BFP in Dec through February...I could not find a discussion thread that was as chatty and felt alone. Let us be here for you and you can be here for us as we get our BFPs too!

AFM - Today is 13 DPO (AF is due tomorrow) and my temp plummeted this morning. I was surprised because my temp normally does not go down until after AF shows. I'm hoping I implanted yesterday and it was an implantation dip that will rise back up tomorrow. I've taken my temp throughout the day my temps are back up again (98.2 - 98.4). If it rises back up tomorrow, maybe I'll get a BFP 14 or 15 DPO.

My CM was creamy, but chunky and white today. I know I've had that before, but can't remember if it was when I got a BFP. I'm holding off on taking my Twix Pregnancy Test until this weekend . For those who don't know. When I'm pregnant, Twix bars taste like soap to me.

User Image

10 years ago

Ultrasound update!.... Turns out I did not OV BUT...I have 2 half pint follicles. To ovulate they need to be 20mm. Mine are 9mm. So they are trying to mature so the dr is giving the eggies a boost of clomid but she said I may get twins out if it ...here's hoping! So I start 100 mg of clomid for the next 5 days and then hopefully this time next week I'll ovulate for sure! Except I may be in Houston when it happens so I'll have to tell my friend we are getting a hotel instead. Lol! So I'm stll in the running. It'll just be a longer cycle.

@holly- thanks!...now I want twix! Lol!

Yay Tara!!! Maybe we will get bfp's together ;)

Holly fxed for you.

Phat how are you.?

Afm I am so tired I feel like I could go to sleep now but it's. 5:30. Spent time with my oldest niece. I also may start nannying my little niece and nephew.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok I'll stay ! Ultrasound Tuesday.so sick all day.trying to find a job.df took job traveling :/ so I need something to do .im having some severe mood swings !

10 years ago

Holly - hope you get your Twix BFP.

Tara - you are playing with fire!

Athena - I'm OK, thanks. Family stress, but everything else is pretty good. Just waiting for Bfp or AF.

Nicky - try to find a volunteer job somewhere.

10 years ago

How am I playing with fire? Cause of the twins remark? I see it this way...2 kids or no kids.

:-)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo