Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3901 - 3910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly - sorry your news wasn't good. At least they have a plan.

Tara - I break them, too. My favs are the rabbits, and I prefer the softest latex they offer. Otherwise the ears are too hard and hurt me. I like a brand called California Pipe Dreams. Hope you get just what you wanted for your bday!

10 years ago

Nicky we love those grab bags too. Our funniest was this one that came with bandit masks.

Tara you can never go wrong with a good vibrator. Happy Birthday I hope you catch that eggy for your bday.

Afm I think the pcos is getting to me again. I havent had anymore bleeding. So I started the provera just in case. I also made some decisions last night. I was going to go to an RE, checked the insurance for ones that it covers, found one with good ratings was looking at there website and they have a breakdown of what they do for different conditions. I looked at pcos and it says the first plan of action is weightloss. If you lose weight and still arent ovulating they will start with clomid. So I think my first step right now is to lose more weight I am down almost 10 lbs and I think that once I've lost a good chunk of weight and if I'm still not pregnant I will go to the RE. But I'm also going to do black cohosh, geritol, and baby aspirin. I'm also thinking about giving the soy isoflavones a shot again because I did ovulate the last time I tried them. It is so nice to have a plan. I bought a daily pill sorter and have it filled and ready to go for 2 weeks once af starts because as much as I hate it, I'm sure it's coming.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena -at least you have a plan ! Sounds awesome and I hope it works out for you ! Congrats on your weight loss ! I went from 180 to 169 and now that I'm preggers ,tired and bloated I'm back up to 170s. I struggled with bulimia since I was 13 and my lowest was when i was 17 and I weighed 96 pounds and was admitted to the hospital .I have always been so afraid that because of that I could never have a healthy pregnancy.because the first thing the doctor asked me was if my periods stopped and went on to explain how it affects fertility ,but here I am with my fingers crossed .btw I've been taking naps for the last three days and it feels like someone waxed my nipples .lol ! No more nausea as of now

10 years ago

BAHAHAHAHAAA!!! And I was afraid talking about vibrators was too TMI!!!

I feel so in the dark....I have no idea if I OV'd yet!!!!! Praying I remember to temp tomorrow. And praying the swimmers made it through the medium cervix. Really wondering if I had a false positive cause the virus????

@nicky- HUGE DILDO! LOVELY!!!

@holly- keep the faith honey!!! I have faith in your uterus and in God!!!

@athena- sounds like a plan honey! HI HO SILVER AWAY!

@phat- I used to have a hummer (rabbit but with hummingbird) but I asked for a small powerful external one :) VROOM VROOM!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@tara-I walked i after spending 100 on a rabbit and was like ummm can I get something more powerful? They laughed so hard !

10 years ago

Tara - if you find a good variable speed external one, let me know. We've tried those that are supposed to work for both of us & I think they suck. I don't like them very powerful, though. I didn't have my first real O until I was 32, and I was obviously using my toys wrong! Anyway, I can't take a ton of direct stimulation for some reason, so a lot of them are too much for me.

10 years ago

I got 2 birthday gifts!!!!!!!
A high, soft, open cervix!!!! Yea ovulation!!!!
And A VIBRATOR!!!!!
But there's one problem......NO BATTERIES!!!! it's like being really horny and your dh suddenly goes impotent!!! I had every remote and battery operated appliance in the floor frantically removing batteries trying to find AAA's. lol. None worked. The strongest vibe i got was more like it farted. It needs full strength batteries. Ugh! Haha! But hey, this is the best bday gift he's got me in all 7 yrs we've been together!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara -that sucks ! Hope you get to try it out soon ! Lol .have the worst acid reflux / heartburn along with my insomnia tonight ...urrghh

10 years ago

I would have been sending him out for batteries!

10 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well ! It sure is quiet in here today ! My df is considering a new job ... Traveling for weeks to months at a time doing flooring contracts .....don't know how I feel about being pregnant and alone or with a newborn / baby and by myself ?? :/ I know army wives do it ,and props to you ladies .just sucks thinking we've tried so hard for this and he won't be here with me ... But te money would be awesome and really secure a little ones future .... ---------Lyrics for the day -----all this madness but I know .. That the silence has brought me to his voice and he says.....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo