Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3821 - 3830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - maybe you should try to talk to her about it ? Keeping all of those feelings inside really isn't fair to you, do you really want to deal with that for another nine months of putting your life plans off ? You can't always be a people pleaser or you will be left unhappy while everyone has what they want . Be fair to yourself. Dr called said levels are positive but low and I go in on wed for a repeat beta to see if my levels are going up .he sounded annoyed .and that made me even more frustrated .now I won't know anything until a week from today ! I just wanna go back to sleep . Day .ruined.

10 years ago

You're only 12dpo so they may be low cause it's early. Praying they sky rocket!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'd demand to get one tomorrow!

Easier said than done .i have to leave a message so if they don't want to do what I ask they just don't ever call me back .

10 years ago

Told ya..call the vet . And I thought my last doctor was bad. I'm sorry you have to deal with that hun.

If u dont mind me asking...what's the furthest you've gotten in a pregnancy?

9 weeks - blighted ovum and 6 and 7 weeks never made it to an ultrasound on the first two and had about 15 with the blighted ovum.

10 years ago

It's frustrates me to no end that they wont give you progesterone supplements or anything with your history.

How's everyone else doing? Where is everyone in their cycles?

@turner and @Nicky, ! Sending bean cement your way!

AFM - Working really hard for the last week. I've been so busy, I haven't posted much. I'm on CD 12 now and have been feeling some strong O like pains for the last 2 days. I wanted to last night, but fell asleep and DH didn't wake me. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but I want to BD before it this month because last month, we only BD the day of my positive OPK and for about 3-days straight after. This time, I want to BD before, during, and after.

A couple of nights ago, I had the strangest dream! I was being patted down my a man who was like TSA or something. Seemed like DH and I were traveling. Well the guy who patted me down touched my abdomen and when he did, he said in a low and calm voice: "there's 2 in there". I gave him a confused look and he said "you are pregnant. You don't know it yet, but you are and there is two in there." I said "how do you know?" And he replied, don't ask me how I know, but I just know."

I woke up a little freaked out and happy at the same time. I Googled, what my dream about twins means and it said I might be having some kind of internal battle and then my happiness quickly faded. I am less stressed about getting pregnant this cycle. If it happens, it happens.

Next week I go for a follow up with my RE. I hope she has some good news for me and I can start some fertility treatments to get knocked up!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo