Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3811 - 3820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

aturner!!!! Let us know how ultasound goes!

Like most of us, I was singing in the shower today. But lyrics were coming into my head and I had to write them down...I even sang them into my iphone to record them but I'm scared to share them with dh. I think I sounded quite well but I'm afraid he'll laugh at me...

'Little one,
you are loved.
Even though you are not here,
you're in my heart !
Little one,
It's hard not to cry.
But I know one day
that I'll meet you beyond the sky!
Little one,
dont you fear.
You're in the arms of the King
that will dry all our tears!
Little one,
you are loved.
I miss you everyday....you are loved.... "

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@tara-how insensitive .i would've been so mad .and btw I love your lyrics ;)))) i think I got a few faint today ! But then digi said not prego .calling doc tommorow:)

10 years ago

Those are positives girly!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Gettin positives are never to hard.keeping them and and havin a happy healthy baby seems almost impossible for me ! I woke up this morning wanting chocolate milk , yesterday sitting in an office chair for 30min felt like 6 hours my back hurt so bad , loads of cm, wanting pizza all the time and this terrible heartburn and naseua all started about 6dpo . Ad what else does pregnancy give me ? .... Insomnia and diareahha ! Fun fun ! I wouldn't trade it for the world , hoping its a sticky one !

10 years ago

I agree nicky. I know now that I can get a bfp...it's just keeping it. Have the drs told u why?

Praying u've got a great embryo and i've got one or two comin!!!.

@tara-1st time-No testing it happens .2nd-low progesterone 3rd blighted ovum .that just happens too .2chemicals .everything just happens evidently .they did testing before and said my fsh was low when I was 17 .dont know how much that matters really .ive read lots of stuff .progesterone is low too .they ran a thyroid test ,progesterone ,and beta hcg today , I don't know . Only two doctors in this town take my insurance -mine and the ob who almost killed my best friend when he kept saying the baby was close to the cervix but it was normal she delivered at 20 weeks .and delivered the placenta 2weeks later and needed 3 blood transfusions (he's an idiot if you can't tell by now) .her baby was born dead and she almost died several times, so my on is my only choice .I got tired of not knowing anything so Ive been doing lots of research on my own

10 years ago

@nicky- cant wait for ur update tomorrow! Sounds like you'd better off seeing a veterinarian!

I was going to try and sleep in , I stayed up till about 1am.here it is 8 and I'm wide awake jumping out of the bed thinking ,"oh the doctors supposed to call ! What time is it ????? It feels late ! My phone ???? Oh it's only 8 .dang" went out for a late nite Taco Bell run last night i was craving a quesidilla ....now my stomach is churning from that and the wait for the call ........ 4 hours ....

10 years ago

@nicky- haha!

So aggravated this morning. My sister told me that she's stopping her bcp cause she's tired of remembering to take it. Her dh thinks that means it's time to make another baby. She said that she doesnt want another yet so they'll use condoms but i know her. She said sometimes they dont bother with one. I'm scared to death she'll get pregnant AGAIN before i can get pregnant. Not that i wouldnt be happy for her but i dont think i can handle another 9 months of her shoving a baby belly in my face AGAIN right after my mc! It's exactly what happened last time. I feel like she's holding a bomb that's ready to explode. Jesus PLEASE give me my babies!!!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo