Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3801 - 3810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@tara - you should see my so's family .they are all like when are you gonna give us a baby to play with , my mom has this complex that she doesn't think it will happen and continues to share that with me every time we talk ( wtf she isn't psychic btw) my family was there at the hospital with me through my d&cs so they keep their mouth shut .sometimes I wish I would have told everyone about my losses .so they would all shut up .but then you get the strange family member coming up " hey I heard about your miscarriage !" Are you okay?" Are you gonna try again?" Yes people are so insensitive and stupid sometimes .Im In Ga .so some of my family is a little trashy and just dgas what they say .hope your day gets better :) just know your not alone

10 years ago

Tara I hope your day was better. I'm sorry yesterday was so rotten. I hate when people ask me that.

Afm earlier today I had some pink spotting

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So after I had the pink spotting, I went to the bathroom again and had a brown blob then I just went and nothing

10 years ago

Where is everybody???

10 years ago

I got on here to put my temp in and just realized I forgot to temp! Dh is slacking! He's supposed to remind me....
Ok just texted dh to tell him he's laying down on the job. He replied, "I'm sorry I didnt realize you had to start again". You'd think by now he'd know that I have to temp every morning. Granted not a huge deal if I miss a day before or after OV but come on...he didnt know I've been temping since the m/c. I guess he just doesnt hear the beeping.

Called my doctor yesterday. She's on vacation til later this week. But the nurse didnt know if I should have an ultrasound or when to restart my dexamethasone. So I'll hear back from her later. I'm not sure when I'll ovulate on femara but if it's like clomid, I'll OV about cd 20. Next thursday (day after my 27th birthday ) is cd 18! So perfect day for ultrasound! Except they are booked and it's the ONLY day I have available. Either they have to fit me in or I'm just not going to get an ultrasound this time.

@athena- Anymore spotting....? Sorry I wasnt on yesterday. I had my nephew over at my house again and it was run run run. But so much fun! I'm sure you saw the video. I went to a nearby resale shop with him and found the perfect toy for him that he can walk/play with for only $3.99! Heck yea! Spent the day with him doing all kinds of stuff. Let him pretend to drive the riding lawn mower (dont worry it wasnt on ), took him for a walk, saw a hot air balloon over my house. It was the perfect day! But...I'm always reminded at the end of the day, when he sees my sister and covers her in kisses, that I'm still missing that relationship with a baby of my own. **sigh**

@nicky- I'm glad I havent told my family we are trying. Otherwise I would have to deal with that. When I told them about my 1st mc before we started trying...my family acted like it was no big deal. My mom instantly made it about my sister. Her first words were, "well at least, you can actually get pregnant, your poor sister may not be able to. So dont be hard on her!" I was never more mad than I was at that moment. And my sister got knocked up 3 months after she started ttc. Still miffs me thinking about it.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

No Tara no more. I did a cm check earlier and it was all clear. I had my nieces all day yesterday and actually watched the baby in the morning, he is so precious. I posted a pic of the 3 yr old napping cause she was so sweet. We've been taking them to vbs at church and apparently she cried for me almost the whole time. I love those kids so much, oh and my nephew gave me a few smiles :) I went to get a shower and told them to stay on my bed and watch tv, and told the 11 yr old if the 3 yr old got off of it to tel me. When I came out of the bathroom they both scream Pennie (our cat) killed a spider. I said ok that's fine. I didn't have to kill it lol

10 years ago

HAHAHAH! Wish my cat would do that!

Both our cats take care of bugs. The dog even gets in on it and eats them, yuck.

10 years ago

I take that back. He ate a spider as a kitten but now he's just 14 years old and lazy LOL.

Aaaaaand Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant!

Hi all who replied to me! thank you. and for the answer, on may 2 I got what i thought was my period.. heavy hard bleeding for two days then very light and then nothing. and on May 24th I got a BFP, very thick line. after i posted on here I had quit testing thinking I wasnt. Now I am waiting on a sonogram to see how far along I am, maybe just a few weeks or more. :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo