Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3781 - 3790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara a friend of mine does a board for future babies. Which I was thinking about doing cause there are a lot of good ideas. Very few people know we are ttc so that way it is still kind of concealed.

Arm I'm just kind of taking it as it comes, this cycle. I think I wil test at cd 28 and see what happens since I didn't really track it. If I have next cycle I will do better tracking.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks @ Tara :) my friend called me the pregnancy police once . Hahah I died laughing .during my ttc time ive read more than 10 pregnancy books , not to mention i took cna courses too .dpo 6 .had a weird symptom last night . (Tmi alert)i went to the bathroom and had the thickest whitest discharge like a yeast infection but it went away today ???

10 years ago

Please say a prayer for my hometown....it got hit by a bad tornado this evening! My parents were a few streets away. My church may have gotten hit, I'm not sure yet. I'm so freaked out and worried!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh Tara I'm praying.

I just had something very strange happen. Dh and I bd'd and when I went to wipe off down there I was bleeding. Not a lot and the sex wasn't rough or anything. I put in the softcup and haven't had anymore, but I am baffled.

10 years ago

Oh Tara I'm praying.

I just had something very strange happen. Dh and I bd'd and when I went to wipe off down there I was bleeding. Not a lot and the sex wasn't rough or anything. I put in the softcup and haven't had anymore, but I am baffled.

10 years ago

Praying for you Tara !!!! In early pregnancy i I had sex i would have like light red bleeding on the sheets like splatter but very little so my doc told me not to bd .maybe it's your cervix ?

10 years ago

Praying for you Tara !!!! In early pregnancy i I had sex i would have like light red bleeding on the sheets like splatter but very little so my doc told me not to bd .maybe it's your cervix ?

10 years ago

Been reading some of the posts and I am a firm believer that a calamity that brings you closer to your lord is better than a blessing which takes you away from him so hang on to your faith ladies.. I have been trying for 2 yrs this August, it gets frustrating with time..Started on my first cycle of clomid this month and hoping for a miracle. Its laughable how the number of ladies around you falling pregnant is proportional to the number of years you have been trying urself..Almost some weird offshoot of murphys law... my best friend had her fourth unplanned baby and that sort of put a strain on our relationship which is when is why i decided to start finding my own set of crazy people to share my frustrations with..Thereâ??s no way a fertile woman is going to understand the frustrations of someone who is trying so desperately..Have any of you lost any friends in the process? Is it unfair on my part to want pregnant ladies to stop complaining about their discomfort in front of me ...I had a good laugh at the â??you know you are TTCing ifâ?? thread..It was more of a checklist I was just ticking away. Made me feel less crazy knowing others are also going thru this phase..All you ladies are included in my prayers..

User Image

10 years ago

I think I spoke too soon I think my test was pos. today.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=135213

10 years ago

Update- the damage is pretty bad in some areas. My parents are fine but the damage path was within a mile from their house. Pretty scary !
Some houses are missing shingles, some roofs, and some there is nothing left of the house period. The tornado side swiped my church. Only some minor damage to the air vents and lots of scattered debris. But the neighboring buildings/hotels had windows smashed and roofs damaged. It's a business area so there were lots of tractor trailers flipped. I'm scared to go to church tomorrow and see all the nearby damage. But by the grace of God...no one was killed and only minor injuries!

@athena- could be ovulation bleeding, could just be from sex. Sometimes I'll bleed a bit after sex even when it's not rough at all.

@desp4third- AMEN to that hun! Aint it the truth! I'm sorry it has taken you 2 years already. That's a long 2 years! I'm to the point now that even though I get aggravated when friends/family fall pregnant so easy, I find myself laughing like a crazy person . Like the cuckoo in the corner of the asylum laughing at nothing! lol Pretty much all my lady friends have kids and are rooting for me to get pregnant! So I've been lucky not to lose anyone. Well...my sister and I have had some awkward moments cause of it though. She doesnt know what's been going on so it's really just me acting weird around her. She's always saying she has 'pregnancy scares' that freak me out cause I dont want her to get pregnant again before I do .

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo