Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3771 - 3780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

So last night i read the first 30 pages of this ! It could def be a book! I Love it .have you guys noticed over the past few years every movie has a miscarriage in it ? Everytime me and my fiancé are watching any movie we say here we go ....When the girl gets pregnant .im currently 5dpo .tww is killing me .first cycles using opks .

10 years ago

DH and I have decided!!!!!....we're doing the future nursery in hawaiian theme! We love hawaii so much and we want to share a little of it with our kids. Above the crib(s) we'll have surfboards with their names. Then we'll have hawaiian flowers, sea turtles, etc on the walls. And we'll blow up pictures from our honeymoon like Diamond Head and Molokini crater!
What do you think???

@nicky- Hi honey! I cant begin to tell you how many have said this should be made into a book! Makes me want to start a blog . Unfortunately, I'm still doing the same song and dance as a year ago. To catch you up on the other 160 pages...I was diagnosed with pcos, put on clomid last december. I conceived on my 3rd cycle in Feb but I miscarried at 5weeks. So I'm back in the saddle again. I'm cd 5 on my first round of femara. So still here in the asylum with my straight jacket snug tight ! Oh...I completely agree! In almost every movie, someone is having a baby, miscarriage etc etc. It sucks! Like we need to be constantly reminded? Praying catching your surge on the opks worked!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@tara - seems you've had a pretty rough road . after reading n from 12 ish till 5 am I had to go check your page to see if u finally conceived . I'm I'm the same boat ttc for 2 years on and off .im only 23 .but want to try now as many women in my family have trouble and the older they get the more complicated it is .ive been diagnosed with low progesterone and low fsh.3 miscarriges and 2 d&cs later here i am! i am constantly dreaming of getting these days ! Hate starting my day waking up from that .hoping this is it for real this time :)

10 years ago

Hey girls!!!

@athena I see you we're having a ball and YES more tequila! My last baby was conceived after a night of serious TeQuilla drinking in Mexico (used to live 9 miles to the border in Texas) and boy was it fun!!! Lol so drink up darling and catch yourself a sticky little bean!!!!! It will happen during FUN, no worrying about temps and OPK's ....blah blah blah ....you're so relaxed that you are bound to get knocked up. You know Beyonce conceived her baby in Paris after a miscarriage....why? Cuz she was on vacation!!! Lol

@waiting that sermon was meant for you to hear so that you can get ready and it was meant for YOU to share with US so that we can also prepare our fields for the rain. Oh how that preacher will never know how far his word was spread and how God has spoken to me.:-D I felt like the words on the page were singling me out. I have been so afraid to look at baby things like I didn't have a right to and I haven't empowered myself to believe that this baby is truly possible so I haven't allowed myself to get too invested in the end result, I have only invested myself in TTC. **hands to mouth in shock** I really just had a moment. **tears in eyes as I type** thank you and God bless you for this moment of God building me up and getting me prepared. I feel as though the word of God was delivered here today. Amen

@Nicki hey sweetie! Welcome and thank you for sharing with us, it not very easy to open up and not know if it will be received but we are here and ready to listen or lend advice.

@jojo how's it going down under? You should be getting ready to O soon as well

@holly, wishing you safe travels

Where is @memphis, I hope all is well.

@xoxo hey Cowgirl!

AFM: feeling better from my summer cold (thanks for all the well wishes) just in time to get ready for O-watch. Finished my clomid dose took it CD3-7 this time. Took an OPK today just for giggles and it was dark but def not positive. So I will continue once a day until sat and then I will pick it up to my 10a/10p schedule until I get a positive.

10 years ago

@pices my so is a guy so he's out for ttc convos and all of my friends think I'm nuts .im sure i get on their nerves talking about ovulation and cm and all of this stuff they are like ewww !! What!! And . Of course I have all of the pregnant friends too ,but after arrives they are the last people i want to see .is that bad ? I even find myself giving pregnant girls dirty looks .the other day i saw this girl about to pop drinking a beer at the pool hall . I was like "ummm you know that is not good for the baby ??" She goes " two won't hurt a thing ,thats what my doctor said ." And I told her her doctor was an idiot . I feel like a big ball of baby fever and Im so bipolar sometimes... Who am I kidding ? All of the time !

10 years ago

@nicky as you can see, you are not alone. This forum, this place where we can come and say anything is what has allowed me to function in a society where apparently getting pregnant is in everybody else's water and I too used to have a WHAM (WHat About Me) moment whenever a pregnant girl walked by or a friend was pregnant. You have to get past those feelings in order to be blessed. When I was a teen, grew up in a southern black baptist church (father is Chairman of the Deacon Board) and one Sunday our pastor delivered a sermon called "Don't Block Your Blessings". That one sermon went a LONG way with me. I am 41 years old and I still use that sermon in my career, my personal and now in TTC. One of the 10 commandments has a clear statement about coveting thy neighbors __________. And fill in the blank...car, house, husband, and YES pregnancy. Ask God to remove those feelings so that you do not block your blessings. I was the same way for many years after my tubal ligation, regretted it immediately. Cried for weeks, depressed, and anger. Then a friend who had the SAME doctor, SAME surgery got pregnant. She was angry at the doctor and I was angry at God ...Deat God, WHY NOT ME! I was angry for years...giving all pregnant women the "side eye of hate" and one day God opened my eyes and made me realize that I was blocking blessing. Of course we want it for ourselves too but we have to find joy in the miracle of creating life even if its not us. Don't block your blessing with I'll feelings and it won't come easy. You have to catch yourself doing it and ask God to remove it. He will. When you do, doors will open that you thought sealed shut.
And my DH isn't up for all of this TTC talk. He thinks I'm bonkers for taking my temp every morning ...lol...I tried explaining and have up. Now I just say...we're trying to have a baby, and he "oh ok babe" . And the other thing he knows is "green" on my "My Days" app ...which means he's getting and so now it's so cute how he says "we green?**devilish smile**"...lmao and since I am 41 most or almost all of friends think I am one step away from being committed for wanting a baby, talking to them is out. This is my only outlet.

AFM: going to start a baby board on Pinterest. I'm empowering myself to have a healthy happy baby. CD9 shouldn't O until next week sometime but will start OPK's full steam tomorrow. I have cramping in my left ovary and it feels full. I might do an OPK at 10a just in case. It's only the second day after my last dose but it won't hurt to check anyway.

10 years ago

Hi ladies just checking in on u all hope ur all well . I still think and pray for u all xxx

User Image

10 years ago

I'm not angry at god . I used to be .but this experience has brought me so much closer to him.Didn't mention that every pregnant girl in this town is either 15 or is a party animal , and it makes me mad because I know when the pregnancy is over that poor child will be left with a grandparent or CPs .when I see the "real" pregnant ladies i smile :)I think I just realize what it means to appreciate a pregnancy.and it's hard when all of my pregnant friends complain 24/7.I realized that no matter what happens to me i have to have faith that God will give me what I need ... When I need it :)

10 years ago

Happy Friday Ladies!
Jumping online for a bit while my nephew is asleep. He's over at my house today. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much....he started saying 'daddy'! It's so cute. Wish it wasnt raining though cause I'd love to take him to the park. It's weird to think he'll be 1 in a little over 2 weeks. Makes me realize just how long we've been ttc. He was born a week after I created the forum! Holy moly I'm ready for a sticky bean ! I'm cd 6 today and I've taken 3 doses of femara. So far just some hot flashes .

@nicky- if I would have known it had been this hard...I would have started as soon as I got married 3 years ago! I'm so sorry for your loses . And I agree, it makes me furious to see pregnant woman drinking and smoking. My mom smoked with me but it was before they said it was bad....fyi- I was born full term at only 4lbs 2oz! So no one can tell me smoking doesnt affect the baby.
Keep having faith honey! It can be frustrating but so interesting how God uses these times as His prime time to bring us closer to him.

@pisces- Awwwwww!!! In an odd way, I'm glad I made you cry! Cause it was a happy, spiritual cry . I love those! It's funny you mention Beyonce...she's the only celebrity I dont huff at when I found out she was pregnant again cause I know she went thru the same thing we went thru. As far as OV goes...you'll usually OV the same day you did last cycle on Clomid. But because you took it 2 days earlier this time...you could OV two days sooner! I'm VERY curious when I'll OV on femara. I cant find anything on google about clomid vs femara ovulation days !

I cant do a baby pinterest board just yet since no one knows we're ttc. So my favorites bar is filled instead!

@lammy- thinking about you too lammy! Same here!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting- you can do a private one!! That's what I have because no one knows we are TTC either!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo