Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3721 - 3730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls! I figured I'd get a lot of negative votes but I got a lot of negative votes last time until the line got darker .
I had kind of a stressed day and couldnt obsess over maybe baby. Dont you hate when life gets in the way of TTC . Anyways, I came home and took a peak at the 1st test from this morning. A faint something is still there! When I sat down to pee real quick, I saw my other test in the trashcan. It had a small smudge on it so I through it away before the 10 minute mark. Well I pulled it out and guess what...A LINE!!!! Can be seen much better than the other one. Not sure if it's a fluke cause it was in the trash or what but I decided to retape it to the paper anyways LOL. I told dh there could be a chance! He got so excited but was trying to hold it in. He looked like a rocket getting ready to take off in his chair . He see's both lines in person. I promised him I'd wait to test until saturday when I'm 12dpo so he can be there if there is a darker line. Should I post the better test, so you can see????

@lacey- It's possible. I didnt test positive the last time until the day AF was due.

@pisces- I'm sorry got you! I was for sure that this was your time! Are you having to go out of town at all this next cycle?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@jojojo- you should try the softcups and preseed too!...if they have them in Australia. My winning combo was clomid, preseed, and softcups. Clomid can dry up your cervical mucus giving nothing for the sperm to swim in safely. The preseed is like having abundant EWCM. Then inserting the softcups after sex, keeps the swimmers up near your cervix.

@waiting - would love to see a pic. I can kinda see something at the bottom of the one you posted, but like you say, it's a very close photo and pixelated. I'd love to see a clear photo :-) xx

10 years ago

@waiting - thanks, I did try a preseed product, the "maybebaby" version.
All good. Only one follicle was ready this time, perhaps ill have more of a chance this month. X

10 years ago

@jojojo- you had an ultrasound too? I had 2 follicles.

I'll post the photo a bit later.....gotta make dinner! Dh is looking at me wondering when I'll get off of here make him Chicken Gnocchi soup :).

@waiting- I did yes. Mine was 19 and then I had the trigger. Only one though.

The lady I was talking about who now has a 1 year old had 2 that were ready, so that bodes well for you :-D

Enjoy your dinner. Friday morning and a public holiday where I am- woo!
Xx

10 years ago

posted pic

@waiting - Just had a look at your pic. Was out putting air in my car tyres because one was almost flat! oops...

I can't see too much on this one. I so WANT to though!! But as you say, you can see it better in person.

Do you have an iphone? The photoshop app is great for tweaking the exposure. If there is a line at all you will start to see it with the exposure setting on that app, that's how I saw the line from my (oopsie trigger shot) bfp.

10 years ago

My computer used to allow me to change saturation, tint, etc but dh upgraded my laptop to windows 7. So now I cant do it. Dh has an iphone but it's the oldest one LOL. I think we're getting new phones this weekend.

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been having computer issues. I have been using my cell to follow along, but I hate posting with my phone. it is too hard to type! That is probably why I hate texting too!

Anywhooo....

@Waiting, I looked at your pic, it looks like the start of something! It is hard to tell because there is a lot of pink on it and hard to see a clear line...but something is there, so that is better than stark white. FXD that it gets darker each day.

@Jojo, sorry the Witch came, but glad you are positive about it. Hang in there.

AFM - I'm 11DPO and BFN today. I have been having the strangest feelings all week, but I can't say that these are the same as when I was pregnant before, so I just don't know. I did a CM check last night and there was some pink mixed with the creamy CM. Then today, I did another CM check and it was brown. Perhaps I implanted yesterday. I can't tell from my temps. My temps have been pretty high this cycle, but it could be the progesterone. Although I took progesterone last cycle and they weren't this high.

Last night I had lower back cramps so bad that I put a heating pad on my back for about 5 minutes. I didn't have it on a high setting though because I heard that it is not good to have your body temperature go too high.

AF is due on Saturday, so I will know something in a few days. I hope it is a BFP!

All the best to everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo