Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3501 - 3510 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks @ xoamandaxocheyco!!!

I am excited but am going to wait to get my hopes up until I get some darker lines.

So surreal!

Thanks for all the support ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

HOLY MOLY Butterfly! Dang you're fertile getting bfp right outta gate! It looks a tid bit grey but I agree with xomandy..if you took it in the time frame I'd say bfp if not then evap. Hopefully it gets darker!

@lacey- I'm sorry you didnt get a bfp but I'm glad you got your AF too. Means your hormones are regulating. If you're temping, start temping tomorrow morning before you get outta bed. Then about cycle day 10, start taking a opk everyday around noon. That way you'll be able to catch your surge and before egg pops! Then since your temping, you'll be able to see your temp spike to prove that you OV and you'll know what dpo you are .

@holly- I'm sorry love! I had a twix the other day in your honor . Good luck on your evaluation!

@pisces- YAY we're cycle buddies and we're doing clomid together...I'M NOT ALONE!

Well silly me got out of bed this morning to empty my bladder and forgot to temp... OH well! Dh and I are watching our nephew today. He's taking his mid morning nap right now so I'm getting some stuff done around the house. OMG...it was so funny...he got into my basil plants. He only pulled a couple leaves off (no biggie)...but now he smells like basil pesto!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@butterfly thy definitely looks like You GO GIRL!!!! I needed some good news today. I am very happy for you and your family!

10 years ago

@waiting there goes that basil again! I am still feeling like a dumb a$$ for taking my "basil" temps for a whole month. Lmao wowzers! No we are official clomid buddies. I'll be happy with one healthy baby but twins would be AWESOME!!!!!!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

@ ButterflyHopes86 -I hope this is the start of your bfp! . We all want some bfps in this thread! We need some more pregnancies to obsess over!

@waiting, my eval went well. My boss thinks I'm awesome! The twix reference made chuckle. If i don't get my bfp this cycle, and fertility drugs work, i might have my own twix or twinkies.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for all the support ladies!!

@waitingonmymiracle--It does look a little grey to me too. I won't fully trust it until I test again. I'm only 8dpo---didn't expect to see anything at all!
The women in my family are notoriously fertile lol
Hoping for a sticky bean for you this cycle!

I hope you are all right about the BFP!

@Holly--Thanks! I hope it is a start to a BFP as well! Sorry you keep getting BFN...when will you test again? Not over until AF shows!

@Pisces-- I hope you are right and that it sticks! Good luck in this next cycle! Sticky bean for you!

Fingers crossed everyone!

My hubby would be so excited:)

Good luck to all you beautiful ladies. Your BFP is coming.

User Image

10 years ago

@Waiting--Thanks for all the advice!!! You truly are a Master!!!

@butterfly- Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the line get darker!!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Thanks @Lacey!!

Good luck to you this cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Butterfly, I plan to take an hpt every morning until I get my BFP or AF. I have a bunch of wondfos, so that is good. I sure hope I get my bfp because BFNs are very depressing!!!

Also, since this is my first regular cycle since my miscarriage, I am not even sure if AF will come on time because my period this month was only 1 day and I have never experienced that before. I typically have a 28 day cycle, which would mean AF is due on April 29th - this Sunday. If this is not my month, I hope I don't have a long wait for AF!

So if she is going to show, I hope she shows on time!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- Dh and I will be happy with one baby but I'm actually excited about twins! Never thought I'd be . We were sitting in our computer room discussing decorating the room into a nursery. Thing 1's crib goes there, Thing 2's crib will go there..... .

I cant really eat twinkies anymore but I do make my own in the form of a cake. At least that way I know what goes into it! ....I just looked at the recipe...dang that's a lot of butter and shortening!

@lacey- Instead of pokemon, I'm catching eggs....Gotta catch em all, gotta catch em all!!! Oh goodness, I cant believe I still remember that!

Looking forward to an evening of pizza and Grimm......then clomid!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo