Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3481 - 3490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I think I may have ov or am about to ov, which for a pcoser like me is amazing,had lots of ewcm, too bad we aren't trying right now :( in 4 weeks and 6 days we go to Mexico and the fun starts again :). Ahhhh can't wait.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I think I may have ov or am about to ov, which for a pcoser like me is amazing,had lots of ewcm, too bad we aren't trying right now :( in 4 weeks and 6 days we go to Mexico and the fun starts again :). Ahhhh can't wait.

10 years ago

Are you temping this cycle Athena?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@HKeller, have you tested again?

@Athena, Fingers Crossed you are ovulating! :-)

@Waiting, did the Dr agree to the days you wanted to take the Clomid?

10 years ago

No not temping this cycle thought it would be kind of a waste. I've had brown spotting this I swear if I start bleeding again I'm going to scream. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

10 years ago

Update!

I am 6dpo.
My sore nips stopped.
I have absolutely NO symptoms! (just a little bloating and constipation)
So confused!
I know it is still early. Anyone else having no symptoms yet?

The only thing that is strange is my CP is still very high!

User Image

10 years ago

@butterfly- My sore Nips went away this morning!!!! No AF as of yet. If no AF by friday OBGYN said to call back and schedule an appt. Tested yesterday morning BFN :-(

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

@Laceyk616

Hoping and praying for you.
Almost everyone has told me that the sore nips usually continue for days after ovulation because of the progesterone.

Maybe your body finally adjusted to the progesterone for this cycle and that is why your nips are no longer sore.
That is what I keep telling myself because the soreness went away for me too.

Onward and upward to pregnancy!
Your AF not coming yet is a great sign!
Have you been super stressed this month? Rule out anything that would mean a delayed period.

Keep me updated Lacey!
Here is to our BFP's this month!

User Image

10 years ago

@Lacey and Butterfly, Fingers Crossed for you ladies! hopefully it all works out and you both get BFPs :-) I will continue to BD every other day until I get a +OPK!

10 years ago

Sooo Because I was curious the other day I decided to take an OPK yesterday and there was a faint line. 10 days ago when I took one there was a faint line and then the next day no line what so ever. So I took one again this morning and the line was darker then yesterday..... So I am wondering if I am going to o wicked late because of coming off BCP. MD wants to me call tomorrow if no BFP or AF and do some tests. I think I am going to keep taking OPKs and see what happens. Seeing it getting darker is keeping me optimistic

@butterfly- I am wondering if my nips were hurting due to the fact that my body hasn't had to make any hormones due to the pill and now hopefully by body has adjusted!! We shall see!! I haven't really been stressed but real emotional. KMFX'D for you!!! Hoping that we get our BFP soon!!!

@xomandy- GL with the hopefully you get a +opk soon! I am going to keep testing with them as well! Hoping those lines get darker!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo