Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i cant remember who it was that said about the period tracker app but thank you its great :D

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Today I had my follow up ultrasound to see if my cyst is gone or growing. She was done WAY quicker than the last time and they allowed my husband to go in there with me so that was good. I'm praying that the Lord healed me.

But I'm BURNT OUT for not showing my husband samples of 3-4 week ultrasounds becaue he was the only one that could see the screen. He said he saw a small white dot on the side of a black area that looked like "Florida" haha

I have to wait 2-3 days for the doctor to contact me and let me know what the deal is. Please keep us in your prayers.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Mooney-did AF ever come?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Tara **IF* my cycle went back to being normal AF is due today. I usually get it in the morning but I didn't get it.. SOOO glad I didn't get it while she was doing the internal u/s that would have been embaressing! lol

But no not yet.. I'm going to wait a week and a half and then test if she's still not here by then!

11 years ago

Welp! Got an e-mail from the doctor just now... NO CYST!!! unfortunately.. NO baby either lol All good though! I"m soooo happy the Lord has healed me! COME ONNNNNNN AF!! so we can do this again!!! haha

11 years ago

Man OH Man that was a lot of reading and frankly not to seem mean but i dont remember everything i read so i will try to say this all the right way if i mix up names its just because im to lazy to scroll down a little bit an re read lol

first off
TARA- THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UPI am so happy the wicked of the east showed up for you! I am still waiting on for mine and still getting BFNs it is making my super nervous to say the least, Things have eased up at home, I kind of got OVER emotional with DH and kind of threw on him the whole "I dont get enough attention from you" followed by 10 freaking hours of crying and drama, It is kind of nice though because now things are better then they were, Today he surprised me with a 12 month thingy at massage envy I get a free massage every month at the expense of his bank account lol

Mooney- I am glad to hear no cysts and I am loving everybodies positive attitudes on here lately, You are all right Gods got plans for all of us.. Its just a pain not knowing what they are :)

Impotts- Trust me that little green monster comes EVERY TIME i look at the hpt gallery and see positive hpts! So best believe it happens when i hear about a friends pregnancy!

Ok I can not remember anything else for now and i should probably get my behind back to work.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

@Shay- JEALOUS !!!! I have a certificate for a free massage before christmas but I was wanting to wait to use it for when I got pregnant, when I'd really really want it but time is dwindling and I might as well get it!! My body and brain could definitely use it! lol. ENJOY SWEETIE!! You deserve it! To be honest, I wouldnt be surprised if it helps in the baby making department.

Sorry no baby Mooney but elated the cyst is healed!!! Thank you Jesus! Now onto more of the nasty so you can move onto more of the crazy! LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

@Mooney, That is great news! I get cysts and had to have laprascopic surgery to remove some. I tell ya...I was in so much pain, I thought I was dying. I was in the emergency room on the floor yelling/moaning my head off. It was horrible. I was so happy when they finally gave me some morphene! Geez, that is probably the most pain I have ever been in (and that includes the labor pains I had when I had a miscarriage several years ago.

@Lammy, I am not sure if anyone else recommended Period Tracker, but I did a coulple of days ago. I love that app! I use to to track my cycles and it is handy. I have it on my phone and my tablet. Thanks to Period Tracker, I found out that I have a 28 day cycle - and that was before we were TTCing...Now I use it more than ever.

I wish Countdown II Pregnancy had a similiar phone app for your to track your cycles and TWW. It would be great to add symptoms and other stuff when I'm on the go and not in front of my computer.

Everyone, I asked this question yesterday, but didn't see any responses. Any suggestions for OPKs? I want to track my O's. Also, I ordered Preseed last night. At this point we want every advantage we can get.

User Image

11 years ago

i got internet cheap opk but ive not really used them yet they kinda blow my mind abit lol i been looking at getting a clear blue on off ebay they seem alot easyer to understand lol i was going to get preseed but i think it cost alot here in the uk so that one will have to wait lol

User Image

11 years ago

Tara- Go use it! I will tell you what! When you get pregnant I will transfer one of my massages over to your name for a full blown pregnancy massage, It can by my xmas present to you, early or not :) I bet it would help you O with the stress relief!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo