Community post

Discussion

Twinges ?

I am not sure what twinges are but I remember from my last pregancy the little nobs down below. Like something is poking with a pin or pinching. I don't know if I'm psyching myself out but I felt it early in the morning for a few minutes on and off on dpo7 and today while i was cooking dpo 9. Anyone else get this?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hi, i am 10dpo and have been getting something like that on and off since i O'd. I felt them a few minutes ago also. i would like to believe that these are implantation cramps.... .
what other symptoms do you have?

11 years ago

I've been super tired, emotional, dull cramping, lower back pain and vivid dreams. My AF comes in four days and I have NO breast soreness whatsoever and they are always sore a week before and hurt like crazy the couple days before. IDK. This stuff drives me crazy> took three tests (those three packs taunt me!) and all bfns. what are your symptoms?

11 years ago • Post starter

I have them too....Are you preggo?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo