Community post

Discussion

Soy Isoflavones,etc...Hope this works!

Hello! I am on CD 4 and I am going to take my second dose of Soy Isoflavones and Evening Primrose Oil tonight. During the morning, I am taking Maca Root, a prenatal, and a blend called "Women's Best Friend" by Crystal Star and that has Red Raspberry Leaf, Dong Quai root, False Unicorn root, Peony Root and many others!

If I ovulate, I will then stop the EPO and begin taking Vitex. My husband is taking Maca Root as well. We will continue to use Pre-Seed and BD at least every other day.

I should mention that I am doing this because I have PCOS and a low progesterone problem that causes problems for the sticky bean... it won't stick because my body isn't cozy enough!! :( I have had 2 m/c and 1 Chem. Pregnancy. I was on Clomid, Estradriol, and Crinone 8% for the last 2 cycles and I need a break from all that and try something new.

Anybody else going this route? I have a beautiful 7 year old and we would love to have a bigger family :) Let me know if this has worked for you or if you would like to join me in my trial cycle!

Baby Dust!!!!

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

This is just an update for anybody interested. I have completed the soy section of my cycle and my bbt's are almost identical to the ones that I had last month on Clomid. I will begin doing OPK's today and hopefully it will work and I will see a positive test soon!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Wow! The soy isoflavones worked everybody!!!

I am on CD 21 and I got a very positive OPK today. I had a noticeably darker line on CD 19 and Cd 20 but this one on CD 21 is darker of a line than the test. My nipples are sore and I have slight cramping. I cannot believe that the soy worked ladies!!

I am to the moon excited because I know now that even if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I have regulate myself and keep trying by using natural products!!

Of course, this is my first and only round at the herbal stuff but this time it worked and I have hope that it could work in the future.

I will keep you posted and the two week wait begins!!

User Image

omg im sooo proud for you my af is due either tomorrow or the latest by saturday. me and dh use the preseed. i purchase the soy im just waiting on af to arrive and also i got the epo as well to use with the soy.. my af is taking foreva it feels like bc i just have this postive feeling that with all the goodies it will be gone for a complete 9 months after this... im crossing my fingers and toes.. but CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

11 years ago

A quick update: My nipples were sore in the beginning but now it's my entire breasts, sore, sore, sore.... I take it as a good thing!

Also, my temps are rising steadily each day and today was the highest of all cycle. I am excited, cautiously excited... but excited nonetheless.

*a note to the previous reply: Good Luck to you!!!!! I used Pre-Seed too but the EPO did the trick..I had extreme amounts of CM and there seemed to be no need for the Pre-Seed whatsoever... maybe you will have good luck with that as well.

I am just excited to test..I will test after the 4th... I want to give my body time to hopefully work itself out into my favor... I'll let you know what happens!!

User Image

Hi ladies I am new to this and hoping to find a ttc buddy. We've been ttc #1 for almost 2yrs now with no luck. We've just started maca root today and I'm waiting for af to arrive (should be by Nov. 4) so I can start epo and soy. Im very excited to start seeing so many success stories using soy. Im thinking starting days 3-7 but not quite sure of a good dosage. Any tips???

Congratulations on any bfp's and baby dust to you all!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo