Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Soy Isoflavones,etc...Hope this works!

Category: Trying to Conceive - Trying For Another
Posted by dbjd221 » Jun. 5, 2012 10:50pm

Hello! I am on CD 4 and I am going to take my second dose of Soy Isoflavones and Evening Primrose Oil tonight. During the morning, I am taking Maca Root, a prenatal, and a blend called "Women's Best Friend" by Crystal Star and that has Red Raspberry Leaf, Dong Quai root, False Unicorn root, Peony Root and many others!

If I ovulate, I will then stop the EPO and begin taking Vitex. My husband is taking Maca Root as well. We will continue to use Pre-Seed and BD at least every other day.

I should mention that I am doing this because I have PCOS and a low progesterone problem that causes problems for the sticky bean... it won't stick because my body isn't cozy enough!! :( I have had 2 m/c and 1 Chem. Pregnancy. I was on Clomid, Estradriol, and Crinone 8% for the last 2 cycles and I need a break from all that and try something new.

Anybody else going this route? I have a beautiful 7 year old and we would love to have a bigger family :) Let me know if this has worked for you or if you would like to join me in my trial cycle!

Baby Dust!!!!

User Image

dbjd221
Reply by dbjd221 » Jun. 10, 2012 3:51pm

This is just an update for anybody interested. I have completed the soy section of my cycle and my bbt's are almost identical to the ones that I had last month on Clomid. I will begin doing OPK's today and hopefully it will work and I will see a positive test soon!

dbjd221

Reply by dbjd221 » Jun. 21, 2012 12:36pm

Wow! The soy isoflavones worked everybody!!!

I am on CD 21 and I got a very positive OPK today. I had a noticeably darker line on CD 19 and Cd 20 but this one on CD 21 is darker of a line than the test. My nipples are sore and I have slight cramping. I cannot believe that the soy worked ladies!!

I am to the moon excited because I know now that even if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I have regulate myself and keep trying by using natural products!!

Of course, this is my first and only round at the herbal stuff but this time it worked and I have hope that it could work in the future.

I will keep you posted and the two week wait begins!!

dbjd221

Reply by Unique0207 » Jun. 21, 2012 2:54pm

omg im sooo proud for you my af is due either tomorrow or the latest by saturday. me and dh use the preseed. i purchase the soy im just waiting on af to arrive and also i got the epo as well to use with the soy.. my af is taking foreva it feels like bc i just have this postive feeling that with all the goodies it will be gone for a complete 9 months after this... im crossing my fingers and toes.. but CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

Unique0207

Reply by dbjd221 » Jun. 25, 2012 7:30pm

A quick update: My nipples were sore in the beginning but now it's my entire breasts, sore, sore, sore.... I take it as a good thing!

Also, my temps are rising steadily each day and today was the highest of all cycle. I am excited, cautiously excited... but excited nonetheless.

*a note to the previous reply: Good Luck to you!!!!! I used Pre-Seed too but the EPO did the trick..I had extreme amounts of CM and there seemed to be no need for the Pre-Seed whatsoever... maybe you will have good luck with that as well.

I am just excited to test..I will test after the 4th... I want to give my body time to hopefully work itself out into my favor... I'll let you know what happens!!

dbjd221

Reply by myobsession » Oct. 27, 2012 7:15pm

Hi ladies I am new to this and hoping to find a ttc buddy. We've been ttc #1 for almost 2yrs now with no luck. We've just started maca root today and I'm waiting for af to arrive (should be by Nov. 4) so I can start epo and soy. Im very excited to start seeing so many success stories using soy. Im thinking starting days 3-7 but not quite sure of a good dosage. Any tips???

Congratulations on any bfp's and baby dust to you all!!!

myobsession