Community post

Discussion

Increased headaches but coke helps

I am 4dpo, starting yesterday I have a headache and neck tension in the evenings. I don't know if I slept funny or am already having some symptoms. I know caffeine is bad but I drank a coke to help headache b/c Tylenol does not help at all. Am I bad for drinking the coke? I don't drink any other caffeine, usually I only drink water.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello dear, I've been having major headaches off and on since about 4dpo. I'm 10dpo now. Just found out I'm pregnant yesterday and I took 200mg of motrin today. I know, bad mommy but, my head, eyes and sinuses were pounding! Don't take any motrin or do caffeine to relieve it. I just read caffeine is no good for headaches. How much tylenol are you taking to try and relieve your pain? Try 650mgs. Hope you feel better and loads of to you.

11 years ago

I am taking 2 500 mg tablets, I have just never responded well to Tylenol. Is the 650 extra strength ? I may have to see if those work better. I am avoiding the caffeine tonight, but it's day 3 of evening headache and it's a killer tonight :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo