Community post

Discussion

9DPO and with no official symptoms.

9DPO and with no official symptoms. I have felt stuff on and off but nothing that I can pin point to be pregrant related. Might be because I don't want this going to my head, getting my hopes up high and it be nothing but AF ugly self.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 9dpo today too & I haven't had anything in particular either. However, an absence of symptoms makes me a little hopeful because I'd normally be quite crampy by now and bloated due to PMT. fingers crossed for us both eh? Xxx

11 years ago

@ Rowanbud

I can say that yesterday I felt nausead to my stomach but nothing would come up for me to throw up. Bloated & gassey. I have had this running & snuffy nose since beginning of last week, it started from a sore thoat.

Today this morning, right now @ work... lol... I feel not so much bloated but full. I still have this running & snuffy nose. And this awlful headache. Other than that nothing....

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Rowanbud

If you don't mine, when is AF surpose to show for you? According to the Pregnancy Tracker, mine is surpose to show on the 6/14 or the 06/7. Implatation is most common for today following the next 2 days but I haven't notice that either.

I toolk a dollar store HPT & it came back BFN. Have you tested any yet?

Have you done any charting for your temp?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo